It started with jjirish's nails...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Hatter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2011 MDX Advance
My father was 21-year military before going academic full-time, but never stopped commenting on my hair: I had long hair and mustache in late-60's/early-70's college, kept both in less extreme in life. One of my sons is short-haired military with zero facial hair (except on vacations). The other lives in Brooklyn, say no more.

If one is out skiing, one often sees a mother and father and one child on skis. the other is on a snowboard, his/her winter replacement for his/her skateboard. Aha, the rebel!

In my decades of international travel and living overseas, one thing I've observed that is universal across all cultures, countries, languages, ethnic groups, whatever:

Teenagers rebel against their parents. If you say white, they say black. All teenagers seem to believe that they are the first teen-aged sons and daughters in history. This "I know everything already" attitude seems to carry on for decades.

Angry grille? Pink camo? Let those go, of course, but maybe she'll come around some day. Just hope that the important core values of honesty, humility, honor, sincerity, respect, etc. that you've instilled as her Mother and parent remain with her always!
Sponsored

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
If some guy posted the same question, would it get this much attention?? What would your answers be??
1. Trim your nail a little. Problem solved.

X99104

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR, 88 YJ, 78 CJ-7 304
Thats my daughters jeep... and the pink camo wrap she's putting on it will go greatttt with the grill...
You know that's thing about having kids, Hard to let them make mistakes on their own and being there when they realize just how bone-headed it was!!!

Sponsored

wolf

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired
It’s time to se those fingers/hands.

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
My father was 21-year military before going academic full-time, but never stopped commenting on my hair: I had long hair and mustache in late-60's/early-70's college, kept both in less extreme in life. One of my sons is short-haired military with zero facial hair (except on vacations). The other lives in Brooklyn, say no more.

If one is out skiing, one often sees a mother and father and one child on skis. the other is on a snowboard, his/her winter replacement for his/her skateboard. Aha, the rebel!

In my decades of international travel and living overseas, one thing I've observed that is universal across all cultures, countries, languages, ethnic groups, whatever:

Teenagers rebel against their parents. If you say white, they say black. All teenagers seem to believe that they are the first teen-aged sons and daughters in history. This "I know everything already" attitude seems to carry on for decades.

Angry grille? Pink camo? Let those go, of course, but maybe she'll come around some day. Just hope that the important core values of honesty, humility, honor, sincerity, respect, etc. that you've instilled as her Mother and parent remain with her always!
Shes amazing. She stopped modeling on her own at 12 bc the industry wanted her to be portrayed as an 18yr old and she disagreed. Great grades, messy room. As long as her core values lead her decisions I will mod that jeep however she asks. Kids are so hard these days with social media and lack of role models that exist outside the home. Even our newscasters are name calling liars. Its a scary world so if her worst decision is an angry grill....so be it! And in a few months when shes 15 and gets her jeep....i might add in a 3 point safety harness 🤣

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
If some guy posted the same question, would it get this much attention?? What would your answers be??
1. Trim your nail a little. Problem solved.
WHAT GUY would have nails that long?!? Scaryyyyy

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Dude.
1. That movie is in my top 10 right after goodfellas and any given Sunday....
2. That movie has valuable dating and life advice- i know it sounds crazy
3. The attire is timeless
And i said "oops my bad" when i ran into a mailbox with my side mirror. What a fun and non political "being used as a platform" movie ♡ ahhh the good ole days when we could make jokes and laugh without offending people.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)

Thank you!
🤔 I am revising my forecast. I was surprised it got 5 let alone to 15 pages. Then I originally questioned if this thread will get to 20 pages. Now you raised the stakes with this video. I am projecting +30 pages now. Social media is your calling!

Last edited:

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Shes amazing. She stopped modeling on her own at 12 bc the industry wanted her to be portrayed as an 18yr old and she disagreed. Great grades, messy room. As long as her core values lead her decisions I will mod that jeep however she asks. Kids are so hard these days with social media and lack of role models that exist outside the home. Even our newscasters are name calling liars. Its a scary world so if her worst decision is an angry grill....so be it! And in a few months when shes 15 and gets her jeep....i might add in a 3 point safety harness 🤣
You need to buy a Jeep dealership! :CWL: How many Wranglers have you owned so far? Including this one for your daughter?

Status
Not open for further replies.