Sponsored

Stumbled upon a huge lot of Wranglers

Dallas23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Supposedly in this lot as well - ordered 2/6. Was given a delivery date of 4/12 at one point, but was changed in the system to "awaiting Shipment / ETA" - going on 40 days now.

Brad41

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ JLUR firecracker red
I’ve responded to the other Alorton thread, but I’m here somewhere as well. Ordered 3/12, going to superior Jeep in Conway. We’ll see how long it takes. Sales rep did advise me today that FCA told her they could not send dealership trucks to retrieve them.

bjlamour

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 1974 CJ5
I'm in that lot somewhere too. Only been a week so far. Pushed out twice already.
We shall see.

BVGeezer

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU, 1982 FJ40
Occupation
Retired
That would hurt my soul. I hope you get it soon.
Actually, we said screw it. The dealer agreed saying units ordered a month later than ours had arrived. He found us a replacement nearby. Didn't get the Ocean Blue, but the silver looks good. Had some extra options we didn't order. All is OK. Our case was escalated and assigned a number and handler. We are going to follow our original order and see how long it takes to be shipped.

Sponsored

Jeep=N+1

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU ruby, 2000 TJ Saraha, 97 TJ SE.
I’ve responded to the other Alorton thread, but I’m here somewhere as well. Ordered 3/12, going to superior Jeep in Conway. We’ll see how long it takes. Sales rep did advise me today that FCA told her they could not send dealership trucks to retrieve them.
I was at the Conway store Saturday. They just got a Granite JLUR in. They told me it was a special order but the guy backed out, and I could buy it. Too bad I have one starting build next week (according to Jeep's new service).

TexasSki

First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Cherokee
I was at the Conway store Saturday. They just got a Granite JLUR in. They told me it was a special order but the guy backed out, and I could buy it. Too bad I have one starting build next week (according to Jeep's new service).
Mine is supposed to start next week too. Hopefully everything runs super smooth and we will have our Jeeps before memorial day

Richard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Showed up this am!!

IMG_7079.JPG

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392Rubicon XR 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
retired due to broken back
Those are for the special order I put in, could not make up my mind, I looked at what everyone suggested so I decided to get one for every day of the week, all different options of course
Hopefully everyone will get theirs soon, it was difficult waiting 16 weeks for mine. Someone has to know what VIN`s are sitting there

Sponsored

danzy55

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2003 Wranger TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Too bad for all you folks waiting, sucks when you have a freight company creating a massive bottleneck in the system. Knowing freight companies they would ship to your dealer until they get a full load or multiple dealers in the same area, after all they love making $$$ while you all wait

nostatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JL Sport S PDN, '18 R1200GS Rallye
Occupation
chief bottle washer
Too bad for all you folks waiting, sucks when you have a freight company creating a massive bottleneck in the system. Knowing freight companies they would ship to your dealer until they get a full load or multiple dealers in the same area, after all they love making $$$ while you all wait
This thread is from 2018. If they are still waiting then something is really screwed up :CWL: