Sponsored

Study Suggests State of the World Has More Americans Considering a Jeep

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
My Jeep is permanently outfitted with 200rds of 9mm, 9 gallons of water, and a small first aid kit and a few days of food. It's a "fast" bugout meaning if we had to go NOW we at least have a couple days. Obviously would plan more if I had time but this is if aliens came down without warning and started photonbombing the place.

I've also been very concerned living in a major city like Denver that literally loses it's mind if we run out of toilet paper or we get 1" of snow. It scares me what would happen if we had a serious issue as demonstrated by lines around the buildings at Sams and Costco at 7am and we are not even out of food, water or medicine. One minute it's toilet paper and the next people are eating each other in the costco parking lot. I personally don't plan on being a part of any of that and plan on being out of the city the second anything like that happens as any delay means you will die sitting in gridlock traffic.
Sponsored

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
My Jeep is permanently outfitted with 200rds of 9mm, 9 gallons of water, and a small first aid kit and a few days of food. It's a "fast" bugout meaning if we had to go NOW we at least have a couple days. Obviously would plan more if I had time but this is if aliens came down without warning and started photonbombing the place.

I've also been very concerned living in a major city like Denver that literally loses it's mind if we run out of toilet paper or we get 1" of snow. It scares me what would happen if we had a serious issue as demonstrated by lines around the buildings at Sams and Costco at 7am and we are not even out of food, water or medicine. One minute it's toilet paper and the next people are eating each other in the costco parking lot. I personally don't plan on being a part of any of that and plan on being out of the city the second anything like that happens as any delay means you will die sitting in gridlock traffic.
:rock::flag:

Slowpoke

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moab Silver 2018
Occupation
Yes
Note the cell phone with an antenna.
Sponsored