Stubby bumper with halogen fog lights

pennsoxfan

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
Has anyone found a stubby bumper that will allow you to use the halogen fog lights? Pics? I also need it to accommodate a Warn VR winch... Preferably with a bull bar. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
I have the LOD Destroyer stubby and absolutely love it.

20181202_172737.jpg

OP
OP
pennsoxfan

pennsoxfan

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
Both our Signature Series and Destroyer Series will work with factory fogs. Check them out! https://lodoffroad.com/products/jeep/2018-jeep-jl-products/front-bumpers.html
Thanks for the reply. I wasn’t sure if they worked with factory halogen fog lights, or LED only. Some bumpers say they only work with the LEDs.

Also, when ordering on the LOD site, there’s a yes/no option for a Warn Zeon winch. I don’t have a Zeon, I have a VR-10S. Will that winch work?

lodoffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 White JLU
Thanks for the reply. I wasn’t sure if they worked with factory halogen fog lights, or LED only. Some bumpers say they only work with the LEDs.

Also, when ordering on the LOD site, there’s a yes/no option for a Warn Zeon winch. I don’t have a Zeon, I have a VR-10S. Will that winch work?
If your fogs came off the steel bumper, you'll need the adapter bracket we sell. Otherwise the halogen or LED will bolt right in!

If your getting the Destroyer series bumper, then the winch will fit, no problem. If your getting the Signature series, then do not choose the zeon option.

Feel free to give us a call if you have any other questions!

-Michael
Sponsored