Stroker kit?

my_0range_crush

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sahara
So as y’all know I have a 392 swap done by Americas Most Wanted 4x4. I was debating on stroking and boring it out to a 426 or even a 454. Everyone loves more power! I haven’t seen anyone talk about this option for their Jeeps yet. I figured I would get yalls opinion on it

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Tuning is generally a challenge for these vehicles, but I know a guy that did a 448 in his Gladiator.

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
C
I’ll do it myself since I’m a technician and I’m already going to have DSTRAC ultra 70’s and drive shafts made.
Completely understand- as you can see I have done some homework. I built a blown 350 for my CJ5 when it’s “under powered “ L79 wore out and if I didn’t live in Ca, Well- here we go again!!!!😉

XtremeRetard

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURXR
Why not just trade the engine out for a Hellcat engine. 700/700 plus no tune issues, plug and play, warranty etc.

XtremeRetard

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURXR
I know what you mean. I spent $$ forging and stroking an LS to 440 cubes. Fun times and burning $$$. I have a Hellcat Challenger now and big block power with off the shelf parts and warranty is hard to argue against.. I wouldnt go down the stroker path again. Way too bespoke and custom.
Unless of course you have cash to burn.. then do it :)

Extreme Terrain