Strange Coil Springs question

LizardBoy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 2019 2.0L
I know, I know. I've read the charts on the different part numbers used, but I don't see an answer to this question. I recently purchased a Rubicon takeoff suspension. Everything looks legit except the coil springs. They have the numbers 658/659 and 589/590. Aren't these more or less what I already have on my Sahara? Do Rubicons come with these numbers? I ask because I don't see them for Rubicons on the master list at the top of this forum.
Sponsored

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
I know, I know. I've read the charts on the different part numbers used, but I don't see an answer to this question. I recently purchased a Rubicon takeoff suspension. Everything looks legit except the coil springs. They have the numbers 658/659 and 589/590. Aren't these more or less what I already have on my Sahara? Do Rubicons come with these numbers? I ask because I don't see them for Rubicons on the master list at the top of this forum.
I researched for months before buying a set. I don’t recall numbers that low, especially up front. I’m thinking 59/60 up front and 90/91 out back were on the low end. Maybe they’re off a plastic bumper low option Rubicon?

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered my JLUR with hardtop, steel bumpers, and the tow package. The springs I gave away were 61/62 and 91/92. Those would provide the largest height increase on a Sport or Sahara.

Yellow Cake Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
My Rubicon has the OEM steel bumpers and a hard top.

The OEM springs we took off are 660/661 and 590/591.

Jeep Wrangler JL Strange Coil Springs question Shocks-and-Springs_01
Jeep Wrangler JL Strange Coil Springs question Shocks-and-Springs_02
Jeep Wrangler JL Strange Coil Springs question Shocks-and-Springs_03
Jeep Wrangler JL Strange Coil Springs question Shocks-and-Springs_04
Sponsored

Last edited: