Sponsored

Straight Pipes Branco Review - RIP JEEP!

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Folks in the snow belt hate LEDs because they don't get warm enough to melt snow or ice like Halogen or HID.
I get snow here and would still rather have LEDs stock.

Stock halogen lighting on the JL sucks.
Sponsored

donmontalvo

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Website
donmontalvo.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (Snazzberry)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

earthgirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
?
I know it is only a Sport next to me but I have a 2 DR STOCK WILLYS and it looks so much more rugged than the little Bronco...
Jeep Wrangler JL Straight Pipes Branco Review - RIP JEEP! IMG-4358

Rodeoflyer

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR; 2016 Ram Powerwagon
Vehicle Showcase
Stopped watching the first video when he said 'feels like a car'. I don't get these 'one has more interior space and is more comfortable' comparos. You're not reviewing the new honda civic.

Of course we all know there are limitations in what they can do with these 'loaner' vehicles so we'll all have to wait to see someone get really crazy with the bronco in real life.

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
That video was pathetic on all accounts.
I found them entertaining. And I think the points they make are all valid. They liked the Bronco a little better for its roomy cabin and on-road manners. That's a reasonable conclusion. It doesn't make me want one but it will appeal to a lot of buyers.

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
Was at the Toyota dealer today and their Ford store had a 4 door outer banks with a soft top and the Sasquatch package. I did not care for it. Next to my 2 door Rubi with 35s and a 2 inch lift, mine just looked so much better. I’m sure it’s a fine vehicle (although my 19 Raptor had the worst interior quality of any vehicle I’ve ever owned in it), but it’s not for me.

NinjaJenn

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI but shopping for a Wrangler
theres even been some thought that wrangler sales have spiked due to the return of the bronco. the wrangler just had their best quarter, and i can be honest and say that i originally wanted a bronco, coming from being a truck guy, but due to the production delays of the bronco i went out and test drove a wrangler and actually really liked it. now i am here, thanks to bronco :)
I now have a 2021 Wrangler courtesy of becoming interested in the market due to the hype last year about the Bronco. I didn’t want to wait until 2022 or 2023 for a hardtop and had no interest in the soft top. I decided I should try out a Wrangler and I fell in love with it and had one less than a month later.

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe I'm a nerd, but i just find this all very exciting. Finally a real head-to-head match up, and it will will go on for YEARS! Just imagine the possibilities....We're already getting Jeeps that will drive underwater! lol

If you're an enthusiast, this is the best thing that ever happened to you.

Sponsored

Yaak392

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep Rubicon 392
I found them entertaining. And I think the points they make are all valid. They liked the Bronco a little better for its roomy cabin and on-road manners. That's a reasonable conclusion. It doesn't make me want one but it will appeal to a lot of buyers.
I wonder how many people reading these posts realize that ford is just using our jeep forums to advertise the wimpy bronco.

Bulletbill

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I wonder how many people reading these posts realize that ford is just using our jeep forums to advertise the wimpy bronco.
I disagree. I’m an off road vehicle enthusiasts. I am a fan of both vehicles, and I can tell you that Ford has its hands full with the Bronco forum, I doubt they have the time to try and convince Jeep owners they should buy, when their current reservation holders are so angry.

We can have fun going back and forth saying which one is better, but they are both pretty awesome machines. Jeep’s response to the Bronco has already made a great product even better. In the end, the futures looking pretty good for anyone that appreciates the trails and varied vehicles on them🙃.