Sponsored

Straight Pipes Branco Review - RIP JEEP!

HellaRubi

First Name
Sher or Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hellayella; F87 M2C; E90 M3
The wireless adapter I have in my center console USB. the Charging pad I have wired into the accessory port with a connector I used to wire up my CB. Its a pigtail off the ports connector in the dash so nothing is spliced.
You're probably wondering why I'm asking, but I don't have the Jeep yet. So there's a USB port in the center console, and then another USB port in the dash, is that right? I think I remember seeing one in the dash from test drives.
Sponsored

GoldenKnight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 HA 4xe
I now have a 2021 Wrangler courtesy of becoming interested in the market due to the hype last year about the Bronco. I didn’t want to wait until 2022 or 2023 for a hardtop and had no interest in the soft top. I decided I should try out a Wrangler and I fell in love with it and had one less than a month later.
I'm kinda in the same boat. We bought a 4xe, mostly for wifey but that'll sufficeas our 4 door family cruiser. I'm just going to hang tight until MY23 and hopefully be able to grab a fully functional 2 door Bronco for myself. I've got a night one reservation that's currently pushed back for the Mod painted top release, but I can jump back in at any time if I want to select a new build

BamaJeepTruck

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
You're probably wondering why I'm asking, but I don't have the Jeep yet. So there's a USB port in the center console, and then another USB port in the dash, is that right? I think I remember seeing one in the dash from test drives.
Lol yes there’s a USB in the center console and one in the dash, I don’t like stuff permanently hanging off the dash so I hardwired for cord management.

HellaRubi

First Name
Sher or Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hellayella; F87 M2C; E90 M3
Lol yes there’s a USB in the center console and one in the dash, I don’t like stuff permanently hanging off the dash so I hardwired for cord management.
Gotcha. Wife hardwired my radar detector. She's the DIY person. I'm a dummy when it comes to this stuff. I'll see how wired charging and CarPlay feel. If no good, I'll look into these wireless options. Thanks for the discussion.
Sponsored