Sponsored

SecretChimp

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
No, I ordered a 4-door with half-doors. My guess is they just did the recall updates in a random order, but I did finally get confirmation that it shipped last Thursday! It's been so long that I almost can't believe it. 😂
I ordered 12/29. Half doors and manual (the double delay). Shipped already. Delivery between 3/29 and 4/12. To which my dealer said "Yeah that's only if you can believe Jeep and you can't." 😂

Last edited:

Dane0196

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Frontier
No, I ordered a 4-door with half-doors. My guess is they just did the recall updates in a random order, but I did finally get confirmation that it shipped last Thursday! It's been so long that I almost can't believe it. 😂
Just went to the dealer and they told me the ship date got pushed back to 4/13. The manager said he was going to call his rep and see what’s going on.

Sponsored

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
Just went to the dealer and they told me the ship date got pushed back to 4/13. The manager said he was going to call his rep and see what’s going on.
I ordered a 2-door 6speed (full doors) during last week of December and it was delivered to dealer on 3/26. You wondered in an early post if your delay was related to 2-doors. Mine could have been a uniquely early delivery but I would be surprised if that were the case. Reaching out to your dealer is probably going to get you the best explanations. Hope it comes soon for you!

MaineBumpkin

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU, 2021 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
Pics are in...I need to buy side steps any recommendations - Can't decide if should just order factory mopar or get after market?
Looks great!! As for steps, depends on what you plan to do. I went with the best slider option I could find for reasonable price. The options are endless.

Sponsored

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
I think I'm sticking with the Mopar rock rails for now. If one of my regulars has issues getting in at some point, I'll upgrade to the Mopar rock rails with step assist even though they are stupid on the price. I just like the minimalist clean look, and you don't lose any clearance.

TheKeither

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Willy's Sport
How do you choose to take your top off?
I did a combination of youtube videos. I used the anchors that this guy used

And did the straps the way this guy does.

It worked REALLY well. Going back on is a little tougher, but soooooo worth it.