Sponsored

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
I ordered on 11/30/2020, and status still shows 'Incomplete but repair parts available'. This is becoming ridiculous. At this point, it seems like I could initiate an entirely new order and have the vehicle arrive before the first order does... 😒
Dude, are you sure that it’s not an issue with your dealer? There is no way it should be taking this long. I ordered long after you and have mine already. I’ve ordered TRD Pro 4Runners that are built in Japan and shipped by boat over here and had them in 3 months. Something is not right.
Sponsored

gr8nate

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Willys
Dude, are you sure that it’s not an issue with your dealer? There is no way it should be taking this long. I ordered long after you and have mine already. I’ve ordered TRD Pro 4Runners that are built in Japan and shipped by boat over here and had them in 3 months. Something is not right.
I ordered on 11/30/2020, and status still shows 'Incomplete but repair parts available'. This is becoming ridiculous. At this point, it seems like I could initiate an entirely new order and have the vehicle arrive before the first order does... 😒
Yep, I'm in the same boat been waiting since Dec 19th. I hoping for April 1st delivery and have been without a car since Jan 1st. There is nothing we can do except be sad.

Spaffy

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL 2Dr Willys, '16 Ram 2500, '69 Dodge Polara
Just got word my order; from Oct. 28th, is finally on a train enroute to CA.

Double delay: manual and half doors.

Nov. 30th is totally believable, as they ship out the backlog of stored vehicles.

Sponsored

Sponsored

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
I’m at Discount Tire to put new wheels on (I’ll post pics) and the first kid that walks up to move it into the bay opens the door and immediately closes it and hands the key to another guy saying, uh bruh it’s a manual, I can’t drive that. :CWL:

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
@JimmyZ did you get resolution on your backup camera lines? When I picked my Jeep up the lines were not there. They took it to the back, flashed it and they were back. Next morning lines were gone. Yesterday gone most of the day, but came on for 1 cycle then back off. I called the dealer they said they could flash it again but the lines would likely disappear again so I should call Jeep. Whatever that means.

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
@JimmyZ did you get resolution on your backup camera lines? When I picked my Jeep up the lines were not there. They took it to the back, flashed it and they were back. Next morning lines were gone. Yesterday gone most of the day, but came on for 1 cycle then back off. I called the dealer they said they could flash it again but the lines would likely disappear again so I should call Jeep. Whatever that means.
No @JeepCares said it is a known issue and their should be a resolution soon. Maybe they can provide an update on the resolution?

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
No @JeepCares said it is a known issue and their should be a resolution soon. Maybe they can provide an update on the resolution?
Sponsored