Sponsored

RomeroAG001

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Willys 2 Dr
That's the plan.. he was hoping it was going to be delivered today but I didn't hear from him so I assume it wasn't. He's just waiting for it to be shipped from Orlando to Lakeland at the dealer. Fingers crossed. Any update for you?

For what its worth, for all who are looking for a 2-door manual. I swapped orders to an automatic based on this recall. The manual 2 door, silver Willys I ordered is now on the lot in Lakeland for sale.
Sponsored

Last edited:

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Been waiting for my Jeep since it was built on 01/28. Just told by Jeep chat that all wranglers are being held until the end of March? Anyone else hear this or gotten their manual since the recall was done?
If you send us your VIN or VON we can check for you.

Kaitlin
Jeep Cares

Sponsored

Jolonghorn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Been waiting for my Jeep since it was built on 01/28. Just told by Jeep chat that all wranglers are being held until the end of March? Anyone else hear this or gotten their manual since the recall was done?
I ordered mine on 1/9 (2-door Willys w/ MT) and it is on a train to my dealership. Expected arrival date is 3/16-3/30. My dealer sent a note this morning that is in Illinois, so it’s moving.

gr8nate

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Willys
Is there way to check if your Jeep has been fixed with the re-call or if there is a schedule date for it be fixed with the re-call?

MaineBumpkin

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU, 2021 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
Is there way to check if your Jeep has been fixed with the re-call or if there is a schedule date for it be fixed with the re-call?
Download the My Mopar app, register a vehicle with your Wrangler VIN, it will show there.

Sponsored

gr8nate

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Willys
Download the My Mopar app, register a vehicle with your Wrangler VIN, it will show there.
Perfect and Thank you - "Incomplete but repair parts are available"...Looks like I'm waiting in line, oh well I have been waiting for 16 years what's another couple of weeks going to matter.