Sponsored

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
Disclaimer: theirs were 2021s. I gather from what @JeepCares has stated previously, they separated the recall into two (2) different software recalls. 2021 is one and then the rest. The last I heard the software update for "the rest" had not been created/released yet.

MountiesNGamecocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLUS, 22 Ram, 14 Must GT, 94 Cobra
Disclaimer: theirs were 2021s. I gather from what @JeepCares has stated previously, they separated the recall into two (2) different software recalls. 2021 is one and then the rest. The last I heard the software update for "the rest" had not been created/released yet.
Thanks... my dealer scheduled me for the recall fix, then called and canceled telling me the update wasn’t available. I found this odd since it looks like others had it fixed. The 2021 vs the rest of us makes sense as to the reason.

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
Mine was delivered to the dealer at 10:44 last night. Funny story, it was on the way to the dealer 2 days ago and the truck broke down and had to be towed back to plant and get unloaded and then re-shipped. Of course that would happen to me. I’ll post a pic when dealer gets in and sends me some, and I’ll post a pic once lift and tires are installed and I can finally pick up.

Sponsored

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
Mine was delivered to the dealer at 10:44 last night. Funny story, it was on the way to the dealer 2 days ago and the truck broke down and had to be towed back to plant and get unloaded and then re-shipped. Of course that would happen to me. I’ll post a pic when dealer gets in and sends me some, and I’ll post a pic once lift and tires are installed and I can finally pick up.
Congratulations

acomputernerd

First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
NERD
It's beautiful!
wonder if mine was on the same truck, I mean I am 2 hours from the plant...

Sponsored