Sponsored

kevinfloats

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered JLU Sport Altitude
It finally shipped. Window sticker is up and recall is marked complete. Just waiting for it to arrive at the dealership and see if I can remember how to use a clutch pedal! Starting to get excited now. Guess I should finally start ordering some of the parts I've been drooling over.

MaineBumpkin

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU, 2021 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
It finally shipped. Window sticker is up and recall is marked complete. Just waiting for it to arrive at the dealership and see if I can remember how to use a clutch pedal! Starting to get excited now. Guess I should finally start ordering some of the parts I've been drooling over.
Good news! I had to stop ordering parts because I'm running out of places to store them :facepalm: Mine shipped last week (or maybe the week before).. still waiting for news but it should be delivered soon!

Rubiconchris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Where did you see the recall was done? I can't find it on the jeep app.

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Neither can I, in fact mine says, Great news - Your vehicle doesn't have outstanding safety recalls. Maybe It was flashed at the factory before being shipped?

Sponsored

kevinfloats

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
From the Jeep App, if you click the wrench icon on the bottom - you will see something in the "Safety Recalls" section. You should see one of 3 things:
1 - Red "Incomplete"
2 - Green "Complete"
3 - Or at the top of the screen
"Sorry, we care unable to contact the recall server at this time" (which is what I see now otherwise I'd paste you a pic). Then do what the rest of us did and refresh it every 5 minutes for the next hour until you see something useful :).

If you don't see any of those things, then maybe your Jeep was built from the get-go with the updated software.

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
From the Jeep App, if you click the wrench icon on the bottom - you will see something in the "Safety Recalls" section. You should see one of 3 things:
1 - Red "Incomplete"
2 - Green "Complete"
"Sorry, we care unable to contact the recall server at this time" (which is what I see now otherwise I'd paste you a pic). Then do what the rest of us did and refresh it every 5 minutes for the next hour until you see something useful :).

If you don't see any of those things, then maybe your Jeep was built from the get-go with the updated software.
Jeep Wrangler JL STOP ORDER on all Manual Jeeps [Update: software flash fix arrives in March] recall

This is my page.

I just double checked my build sheet to make sure it was 6spd manual and it is confirmed.

TheKeither

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Willy's Sport
Jeep Wrangler JL STOP ORDER on all Manual Jeeps [Update: software flash fix arrives in March] recall

This is my page.

I just double checked my build sheet to make sure it was 6spd manual and it is confirmed.
Hey. This is JUST a guess, but if your Wrangler was built AFTER they had the software patch ready, they could have applied it as it was being built (or all PCMs going forward have the patch).

Sponsored

Rubiconchris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
1 - Red "Incomplete"
2 - Green "Complete"

I see the sorry unable to connect to the recall server every time. Mine was built then held for recall. And now in transit. Curious if the recalls done or if the dealer has to do it.

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
I see the sorry unable to connect to the recall server every time. Mine was built then held for recall. And now in transit. Curious if the recalls done or if the dealer has to do it.
Your recall should already be done. Mine was done before they shipped it. Built 2/8.

2 door rubi

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
I think, as a joke, I'm going to tell the kid at the service department that I'm going to take the v6 out, and drop in a small block dodge motor after he fixes the programming. Lol

kevinfloats

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine was the same way, it turned green the same day that I got the udpate from Jeep chat that it is in transit. That message is really annoying. I sometimes had better checking from my laptop on the website. If you're in transit - most likely its already done and you'll be good to take it home whenever it gets to the dealer. I'm just waiting for that call myself now. Good luck and don't forget to post pics when you finally get it! That final brag will feel so good after waiting and not knowing.
Sponsored