Sponsored

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
So my jeep shipped on Thursday and my dealer says he may not see it for 10 days! I live in pa not Alaska. What's up with that?
I live 45 minutes from the plant and mine went KZ on 2/26 and still hasn’t left the plant. Go figure.
Sponsored

Sponsored

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
Same here! Just got call from my dealer that it should be here today so hopefully I can pick it up tomorrow! Almost at the finish line now guys!!
My dealer said they are thinking mine will be showing up today. Fingers crossed. But I won’t be able to pick it up until they get the lift done and the new rims and 35s on it. So hopefully sometime next week.

Rossp

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
Does your mom have the VIN?
She has had the VIN since January but nothing is available via the Jeep app or online. Currently awaiting a call from Jeep as to what’s going on.

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Just got a text from my dealer, Jeep was loaded on a railcar bound for Orlando on 3.6.21, estimated arrival date is 3.26.21. Why in the wild world does it take 3 weeks to be delivered? :puke: I might have to merge this note with the bourbon thread on here and have a drink.

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
Just got a text from my dealer, Jeep was loaded on a railcar bound for Orlando on 3.6.21, estimated arrival date is 3.26.21. Why in the wild world does it take 3 weeks to be delivered? :puke: I might have to merge this note with the bourbon thread on here and have a drink.
Well mine was released 2/26 and I live 45 min from plant and it’s still not here. Logistics seem to need a little work IMO.

Sponsored

Rubiconchris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I've never felt so helpless 😢

gr8nate

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Willys
I have been waiting since December for my Jeep. To say the least not impressed with the level of communication from Jeep. This is not how build and keep brand loyalty. I just want drive it.:mad:

Rubiconchris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I guess I don't understand logistics all that well. I get they want to load up the train, then when it arrives in Orlando they have to sort and load transport trucks, but 3 weeks? Come on!
I'm a truck driver so I know we are always late. Smokies, weather lot lizards. Tons of distractions on the road. 😉

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
I have been waiting since December for my Jeep. To say the least not impressed with the level of communication from Jeep. This is not how build and keep brand loyalty. I just want drive it.:mad:
I think that it is just wonderful that Jeep even offers a factory custom order. It is a lot more common today than in the past but I remember when I bought my first TJ, such a thing did not exist. I had to look far and wide for a Jeep that had the Dana 44 axle upgrade, full doors and gambler wheels. Had to compromise on something that that was color.

That said, I agree that Jeep could do better given consumer expectations today. My guess is that they don't want to get into the world of promising delivery by so-and-so date because that adds another layer of complexity on it. Ford tried to promise just a general delivery timeframe for their Bronco and look what they have had to do since then.
Sponsored