Sponsored

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
yeah for sure, I wish we can pick them up. Maybe we could get rid of that outrageous destination fee too lol
Yea, those sly little devils. When I first sat down with the dealer he told me that they don't include that on the quote that I had worked up online, then I showed him the print out I had with the destination fee built in and he was like....oh. The logistics of going to pick it up for me would probably cost the same, so I'll suck it up.

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
Occupation
Engineer
I see a couple of Brevard County FL Manuals in this thread. My hydro blue, ordered on 12/15 is due in Orlando about the 15th, with 3-7 days before its at the dealer in titusville. Been a long wait , due to the hydro blue color and lastly the manual transmission delays.

Sponsored

COBill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Do they think we're retarded? Who drives a manual and doesn't know what gear they're in? How does the indicator help?
It provides an easy, one-step way for service departments to know if the patch has been applied without having to hook the vehicle up to their computers.

TheKeither

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Willy's Sport
Mine was built on 2/18. Crickets from dealer and the infuriating Jeep app. "Sorry, we are unable to contact the recall server at this time"

ITS ALWAYS DOWN!!!

Rossp

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
My mom is still waiting on her Hydro Blue Rubicon. Ordered in December. She keeps getting different and conflicting Information from the dealer and Jeep. Jeep says it hasn’t been built yet and the dealer is saying it’s built, recall fixed and shipping on the 16th. It would be nice if Jeep could just be honest with people and tell them what’s going on without all the half-truths and misinformation. The customer service has been deplorable.

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
I see a couple of Brevard County FL Manuals in this thread. My hydro blue, ordered on 12/15 is due in Orlando about the 15th, with 3-7 days before its at the dealer in titusville. Been a long wait , due to the hydro blue color and lastly the manual transmission delays.
Melbourne here! Not really sure when mine is due in Orlando but I typically get a “Monday update” as my dealer calls it so I’ll find out next week hopefully. I hope we all get them soon. Maybe we can meet up out at Bull Creek or something and poke around or some of the trails in Titusville.

COBill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
My mom is still waiting on her Hydro Blue Rubicon. Ordered in December. She keeps getting different and conflicting Information from the dealer and Jeep. Jeep says it hasn’t been built yet and the dealer is saying it’s built, recall fixed and shipping on the 16th. It would be nice if Jeep could just be honest with people and tell them what’s going on without all the half-truths and misinformation. The customer service has been deplorable.
If your dealer is correct they should be able to take a photo of the dealer ordering system screen stating that and email it to you.

If they won't do that, they're just placating you to get you off their back.

Sponsored

ravenracer666

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2021 JLUR MT
@JeepCares, is there any estimate on when the recalls on all the orders held at the factory will be completed? I'm just hoping there's an upper bound on the remaining time, because the waiting is getting really old. :(

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
@JeepCares, is there any estimate on when the recalls on all the orders held at the factory will be completed? I'm just hoping there's an upper bound on the remaining time, because the waiting is getting really old. :(
When did you order your Jeep? I ordered mine on 12.29 and was told on Wednesday by my dealer (which possibly could be the same as yours given your location) that mine had now shipped. ETA with all the caveats was that it should be on lot by end of month.

ravenracer666

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2021 JLUR MT
When did you order your Jeep? I ordered mine on 12.29 and was told on Wednesday by my dealer (which possibly could be the same as yours given your location) that mine had now shipped. ETA with all the caveats was that it should be on lot by end of month.
Ordered 11.30. My dealership isn't being very communicative. :/

SecretChimp

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
Does your mom have the VIN?

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys sport
Lucky! I ordered on 12/24 and still don’t have an estimated ship date!
Sponsored