Sponsored

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
Keep staring at my window sticker 😍 it's crazy what these things cost, yet they tease us and have me staring at it like it's a trophy 🤣 prices gone up some since I ordered. Saved an additional $600 compared to the prices on the window sticker.
JimmyZ, You put your order in sometime in mid December, right? Awesome that you received your sticker. My order for 2-door 6sp rubicon was entered 12/29 and I am still waiting for my sticker. hoping I am not too far behind you in the queue. 🤞
Sponsored

WilhelmSR

First Name
Wilhelm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HellaYella JLUR
JimmyZ, You put your order in sometime in mid December, right? Awesome that you received your sticker. My order for 2-door 6sp rubicon was entered 12/29 and I am still waiting for my sticker. hoping I am not too far behind you in the queue. 🤞
I placed my order on 12/29 and just got my sticker this morning, hope yours comes tomorrow.

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys sport
12/24 here and got my sticker today as well, I found it through the fca link before crypto had it.

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
12/24 here and got my sticker today as well, I found it through the fca link before crypto had it.
Thanks for reminding me that this exists. My sticker is not yet there. Now I have a new site to check out multiple times a day.

Jolonghorn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR

Sponsored

Stefunk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL
Thats disheartening. :(
I wish its sooner
I wouldn't worry too much. I was quoted "about 2 months" by my dealer and it was pretty accurate. I ordered mid November 2020, and mine arrived mid January 2021. The longest delay was the train shipment to Canada (I believe my jeep built the week of Dec. 16th)

MOS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLUW 2.0T (Hella Yella), ‘23 JLW 2.0T (Sarge)
Ordered on 12/15 (‘21 JLR 6MT with brown leather, Cold Weather, Tow, Steel Bumpers), was built and in JS on 1/21 and got my window sticker on Saturday (2/27).

Now... the wait for shipping...

MOS

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Just got my window sticker too!
Where did you see/check/get your window sticker? Everything that I keep searching keeps saying, NOT FOUND, but my dealer tells me we were on track for a 2.26 ship date, while jeep chat tells me all the parts are ready to be assembled. I am so confused.

WilhelmSR

First Name
Wilhelm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HellaYella JLUR
Where did you see/check/get your window sticker? Everything that I keep searching keeps saying, NOT FOUND, but my dealer tells me we were on track for a 2.26 ship date, while jeep chat tells me all the parts are ready to be assembled. I am so confused.
Most people use this http://jl.cryptostickers.net/

AMKRubicon610

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUR 6 SPD
Occupation
CPA
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...sticker-and-build-sheet-order-tracking.12503/

i've been using the search tool at this link created by a forum member to track my window sticker. There can definitely be a big disconnect between FCA Chat, the window sticker tool, and your dealer. When did you make your order?

Sponsored

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...sticker-and-build-sheet-order-tracking.12503/

i've been using the search tool at this link created by a forum member to track my window sticker. There can definitely be a big disconnect between FCA Chat, the window sticker tool, and your dealer. When did you make your order?
I ordered it 1.30.21, which I know doesn't seem like a lot of time compared to some who have been waiting, but the dealer texted me 2.2.21 with a VIN and told me production was starting that week.

TheKeither

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Willy's Sport
I ordered it 1.30.21, which I know doesn't seem like a lot of time compared to some who have been waiting, but the dealer texted me 2.2.21 with a VIN and told me production was starting that week.
Mine was ordered the same day. Build was complete on February 18th. I havent heard anything since then.....

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Mine was ordered the same day. Build was complete on February 18th. I havent heard anything since then.....
How did you find out it was completed on the 18th? Was it likely held because of the recall? I have a feeling you're due any day.

AMKRubicon610

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUR 6 SPD
Occupation
CPA
if i had to take a guess, id say your build is probably completed, unless there was an option you selected thats back ordered.

I ordered a sting gray JLUR 6 speed with hard top, engine block heater, and cold weather group, and mine has been built for a few weeks now, it was just held up for the recall.

I ordered 1/14 and received VIN 1/15

EDIT: you can always try calling the jeep customer support to see if you get a more straight forward answer. dont put too much weight into what they type to you

TheKeither

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Willy's Sport
How did you find out it was completed on the 18th? Was it likely held because of the recall? I have a feeling you're due any day.
My salesperson texted me. I also signed up for the cyptostickers thing and got the build sheet the same day.
Sponsored