Stolen 2021 JLURD

MNWIlKO

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
If we love our Wranglers so much, we need to demonstrate it. If we hate thieves so much, we need to show it by being willing to sacrifice what we love to stop them.

The solution is obvious. We need to equip our Wranglers with massive high explosive charges wired to long range transmitters. When our Wranglers are not where we left them and our GPS trackers show them on the move against our wishes, we need to have the crust to detonate. Whether on a back road, a trail, or on the interstate, being blown to smithereens is one of the few things that will get a thief's attention!
Finally someone had the guts to say it.

wolf

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired
Finally someone had the guts to say it.
It would be great to be able to inform the thief remotely over the radio “ are you ready punk you are not going to have a good day, you are terminated in 10 seconds this is the owner speaking”. Enjoy.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Don't overthink this. A simple note will suffice.

Sponsored

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
Same here. Because I know that my insurance company will not cover my personal items if I make a theft claim. They will only cover anything that is bolted onto the vehicle (like a winch).
Your homeowners or renters insurance will cover anything that isn’t physically attached to the vehicle. I had a client have his work tools stolen from his truck a few years back and the insurance company I work for covered the loss under his renters policy.

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
JSFOSTER and Trailscooter, you should be carrying concealed. The safest place for you and your firearm is to have it handy.
I carry concealed, it will work until I can make it to my Jeep to break out the heavy stuff...

Jhawth

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
It would be great to be able to inform the thief remotely over the radio “ are you ready punk you are not going to have a good day, you are terminated in 10 seconds this is the owner speaking”. Enjoy.
10 seconds? way too long of a warning. I'd just radio in and say "boom" milliseconds before activating the detonator :like:

Rumplemenz

First Name
Geno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Explorer Sport, 1986 Ford Mustang Notchback
I dont know u from a hole in the wall but my gut is wrenching right now for u. Cant fathom the anger, disappointment and disgust u must feel when u realize ur car is stolen. I pray it’s something i never have to experience.. Why is it i get more fired up with anger at shitbag car thieves over murderers?? U hurt a dog or steal a car i lose my mind.

Sponsored

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
Claymore is too good for them. You want something to blow a few toes or a foot off and give them time to reflect upon the errors of their ways....
Maybe an in-seat remote activated tazer. The benefit is that you definitely get their attention and with enough voltage, reduce the opportunity for their gene pool to continue. It could be called "The Oh-No Nutz"! It works when the vehicle comes to a stop, shuts off the engine and then bam ... "Thief grief that ends future mischief"!!

MNWrangx2

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Rubicon, 2013 JK Wrangler Unlimited Freedom
Wow, you better be sure these ideas don't backfire on the owner or guests. Legality is a whole other issue.

OCEANDIVING954

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 wheels, 4 wheel drives....
… nothing else to say… my jeep(2200 miles odometer) got stolen last night at 2:44 am ( Miami a downtown/ east little Havana area)from my building parking garage.

The MF entered in a gated parking garage and took their time ( almost 10 mins) to drive it like nothing was going on. Security didn’t even notice. was the maintenance personnel that called me at 8:30 am asking me if everything was ok with my rig because he found broken glasses I my parking spot.

B04FCDA7-170B-4A90-B071-235FB0EF4BBB.jpeg

80F944A3-30E1-4493-9D72-24D05ACE46C2.jpeg
Cockroaches down here...sorry to hear this!! I had several motorcycles stolen down here in the last few years the same way...If you want some help when you find them, private message me..totally would.

Sparky1352

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon Recon
… nothing else to say… my jeep(2200 miles odometer) got stolen last night at 2:44 am ( Miami a downtown/ east little Havana area)from my building parking garage.

The MF entered in a gated parking garage and took their time ( almost 10 mins) to drive it like nothing was going on. Security didn’t even notice. was the maintenance personnel that called me at 8:30 am asking me if everything was ok with my rig because he found broken glasses I my parking spot.

B04FCDA7-170B-4A90-B071-235FB0EF4BBB.jpeg

80F944A3-30E1-4493-9D72-24D05ACE46C2.jpeg
I see from some other threads your insurance company paid out a claim and your JLUR wasn't recovered. Any lessons learned or advice you can share? How was the claim process? What would you do differently if you could? What would you do the same?

You can't leave us in limbo for a year...the people want to know!!!
Sponsored