First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
I have never seen a bigger keg than a 16 gal… and I have got the experience to say … never seen one .. funny
Just looked at mine it has 15.5 US gallons stamped on it and a decal that says' Shiner Bock 1/2 keg" So somewhere there must be full/whole kegs?

Well, just looked. Full barrels are a thing of the past. The largest keg is, ironically, a 1/2 keg, which contains a half barrel of beer. Good party trivia.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Pwrtrdr1

Pwrtrdr1

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
Just looked at mine it has 15.5 US gallons stamped on it and a decal that says' Shiner Bock 1/2 keg" So somewhere there must be full/whole kegs?

Well, just looked. Full barrels are a thing of the past. The largest keg is, ironically, a 1/2 keg, which contains a half barrel of beer. Good party trivia.
Spot on .... good hustle !

OP
OP
Pwrtrdr1

Pwrtrdr1

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
My kegerator is next to the sink on the left … in case you didn’t see it
the urinal is in the other corner.... legit man urinal... although i have witnessed several females using it too !! that's a fun sight !

Sponsored

OP
OP
Pwrtrdr1

Pwrtrdr1

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
Beautiful rig! What spare tire delete kit did you get?
Rough Country Spare tire carrier delete kit.... with the LED light bar...$179.95 SKU 10584 on Rough Country.... very industrial and functional in more ways than i expected

Reactions: LCW

Sponsored