Sponsored

AZpueblo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon, '22 JLUR 4xe
Jeep Wrangler JL Stock to Rock in less than a week !  Factory half doors and spare tire delete kit and f!!  Completely pumped !! So much fun ! IMG_2190

Half doors are the BEST!
Jeep Wrangler JL Stock to Rock in less than a week !  Factory half doors and spare tire delete kit and f!!  Completely pumped !! So much fun ! IMG_2193
Sponsored

OP
OP
Pwrtrdr1

Pwrtrdr1

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
Oh, what beer in the kegorator BTW. My last keg was Sniner Bock, might go for some Yuengling this time. I'd go with an IPA, but only a few friends will drink it. Wait, maybe I'm on to something!
Miller Lite today…. But … my favorite on tap is Boulevard Wheat Beer made in KC .. where I am originally from … it is the best…delicious!

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Miller Lite today…. But … my favorite on tap is Boulevard Wheat Beer made in KC .. where I am originally from … it is the best…delicious!
So many great local choices these days. The only problem I've found is actually getting a keg of it vs the more popular stuff. At least I can get Shiner around here, some some of my favorite smaller local breweries only have limited keg availability for private customers.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Pwrtrdr1

Pwrtrdr1

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
So many great local choices these days. The only problem I've found is actually getting a keg of it vs the more popular stuff. At least I can get Shiner around here, some some of my favorite smaller local breweries only have limited keg availability for private customers.
Agreed… and 5 gallon kegs don’t cut the mustard!

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Agreed… and 5 gallon kegs don’t cut the mustard!
No, quarter keg at a minimum. And the kegorator can take a half keg, which is huge for home use.

Hpc3

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler(s)
When he said kegorator and urinal, then I saw the first pic with the utility sink, I thought, well that's another use for it. :LOL:
Reverting to my college days lol... I have the same "Basin" in my garage and it's just a sink here. May be a different situation though with a Keg Cooler nearby.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Pwrtrdr1

Pwrtrdr1

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
Reverting to my college days lol... I have the same "Basin" in my garage and it's just a sink here. May be a different situation though with a Keg Cooler nearby.
My kegerator is next to the sink on the left … in case you didn’t see it

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Funny .. they call 16gal keg a half barrel…. What’s a full barrel ? Lol !
Don't know off hand, but my guess would be 32 gal? Prob what gets stocked at bars and restaurants.

OP
OP
Pwrtrdr1

Pwrtrdr1

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
Don't know off hand, but my guess would be 32 gal? Prob what gets stocked at bars and restaurants.
I have never seen a bigger keg than a 16 gal… and I have got the experience to say … never seen one .. funny