Rodeoflyer

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR; 2016 Ram Powerwagon
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know where I can get some crush covers that actually FIT (specific part number, etc)? I've ordered a few specifically for the JL (supposedly) and they're nowhere near deep enough to fit. I don't want spend more $$$ on some covers that don't fit. 'm thinking about just leaving them off the bumper. A steel bumper with plastic parts is a problem... they ripped off my first few outings. I paid the extra for steel bumpers but the plastic parts are a problem on the front.

Jeep Wrangler JL Stock steel bumper crush covers 1604267599663
Sponsored

DaddyEngineer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Anyone know where I can get some crush covers that actually FIT (specific part number, etc)? I've ordered a few specifically for the JL (supposedly) and they're nowhere near deep enough to fit. I don't want spend more $$$ on some covers that don't fit. 'm thinking about just leaving them off the bumper. A steel bumper with plastic parts is a problem... they ripped off my first few outings. I paid the extra for steel bumpers but the plastic parts are a problem on the front.

Jeep Wrangler JL Stock steel bumper crush covers 1604267599663
If you want to remove them, this is an option. I don’t have them, but was looking at them before I got the Maximus-3 tow hooks.

https://www.hkoffroad.com/products/jeep-wrangler-jl-jt-shackle-tab-kit-for-stock-rubicon-bumpers

Scott

OP
OP
Rodeoflyer

Rodeoflyer

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR; 2016 Ram Powerwagon
Vehicle Showcase