Sponsored

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
Best video yet that shows what a stock JL Rubi can do!
Some conclusions: Fans really do scream when sped up. Love the fact that ESS is disabled in 4LO; I will be installing a 2+ inch lift as soon as possible (2 inches would have cleared almost all of the scraping); I will be replacing both bumpers...can't believe that Jeep would have a steel OEM rear bumper with a plastic license insert that can be ripped off so easily! How long would it take to get a replacement MOPAR license plate holder? In my state it is a long procedure to replace a license plate. Need to order underbody armor, especially for the shocks, oil pan/auto trans lines, and diff pumpkins.

My#8andlast

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Love that place. Used to live about 15 miles from there in Ridgecrest. Sucked living in the desert but so many fun places to go.

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
Love that place. Used to live about 15 miles from there in Ridgecrest. Sucked living in the desert but so many fun places to go.
Ahhh, many Reno to Ridgecrest trips for aircraft testing. Meadow Farms mahogany-smoked bacon in Bishop ... oh my!

My#8andlast

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Ahhh, many Reno to Ridgecrest trips for aircraft testing. Meadow Farms mahogany-smoked bacon in Bishop ... oh my!
Yea, the wife hated being stationed there but now that we reflect back on it and all the off road/camping trips we took, it was probably the best place we were ever stationed.
Sponsored