Stock Rubicon fenders - Aftermarket Ft Inner Liner

cnapierala

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
My stock inner liners were destroyed this summer due to an interstate drive across NE on a hot windy day. Jeep won't cover them under warranty and I don't really want to replace the stock ones since they are junk.

Question is, what liner can I replace them with but still have a stock look? I don't want any change in appearance, just want a more durable liner. Any product recommendations, pics of them installed etc.? Thanks.
Sponsored

Whaler27

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Ecodiesel, 2005 Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Raptor, 2018 BMW R1200GSA, 2020 Honda Monkeybikes (2), 1972 Honda CT-70, 1980 Honda CT-70,
Occupation
Saving the world :-)
I’m not aware of a product that truly duplicates the stuck look, as most folks who want to replace the stock liners choose an upgrade that provides more room, and that changes the appearance. American Adventure Labs and Artec both make quality products and, if you paint them black, they won’t significantly change the appearance of the Jeep as long as your tires do a decent job of filling the wheel well. In the case of the Artecs, they can also be ordered with cut-outs for the Falcon shocks if you think you might eventually go that route.

Black Friday sales are running now. I know because my SPAM box is filling up.

OP
OP
cnapierala

cnapierala

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
@whaler Do you have to drill or cut the Jeep for the AAL liners? I have been checking those out.
i guess my main concern is i dont want to remove the outter lip, loose the turn signals and im not sure how it all goes together stock vs aftermarket liners. And it doeant look like the aftermarket ones have a top so would i just cut the stock ones so that there is still a top liner?

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!

Last edited:

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I have the Artecs. You need to install a couple rivnuts but it's a pretty easy install. I'm pretty sure there isn't one on the market that covers the underside of the fender like OEM though. Your LEDs would be fine.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I recall reading about the plastic oem replacements from Paramount are of a thicker material. That would keep the factory look and full coverage. Might be worth a call to confirm if they are in fact thicker and more rigid than oem.

Happy Thanksgiving!

OP
OP
cnapierala

cnapierala

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR