Deezus

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Absolutely no idea.
Talk to stinger is 25 watts RMS per channel 50 Watts peak so basically I need to add an aftermarket amp. now I just have to do some research to figure out how to tap into those speaker wires so I don't have to run new ones cuz I'm not going to go over 50 Watts RMS.

Mike921921

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep
Talk to stinger is 25 watts RMS per channel 50 Watts peak so basically I need to add an aftermarket amp. now I just have to do some research to figure out how to tap into those speaker wires so I don't have to run new ones cuz I'm not going to go over 50 Watts RMS.
My suggestion would be to try it without an amp, it may be good enough (granted, the Gladiator is a smaller cabin space). I've changed the dash speakers to the Kicker CSC354, Soundbar to Infinity PR6512is, and added a CV VPAS10 sub - rarely turn the volume past 40%.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Deezus

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My suggestion would be to try it without an amp, it may be good enough (granted, the Gladiator is a smaller cabin space). I've changed the dash speakers to the Kicker CSC354, Soundbar to Infinity PR6512is, and added a CV VPAS10 sub - rarely turn the volume past 40%.
I only want to do this once so I'm going to wire up a Kenwood five-channel amp about the same as just buying a straight sub amp and using the head unit.
I'm going to run Hertz speakers all the way around except for the sub is going to be JL 10-in. I really like the way it Hertz sounds.

Watunguis

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler sport
Hi Everyone!, I've been following the forum for quite some time and I really appreciate all you guys do for the community. I've been researching a lot about the heigh10 Stinger head unit and decided to place an order today to upgrade my 7"Uconnect head unit in my JL Sport S with alpine sound system.
I've been reading a lot about how you can use only the USB port inside the center console but I haven't read anything about the USB-C port in the media bay. does that one work at all?
Thanks in advance

Mike921921

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep
Hi Everyone!, I've been following the forum for quite some time and I really appreciate all you guys do for the community. I've been researching a lot about the heigh10 Stinger head unit and decided to place an order today to upgrade my 7"Uconnect head unit in my JL Sport S with alpine sound system.
I've been reading a lot about how you can use only the USB port inside the center console but I haven't read anything about the USB-C port in the media bay. does that one work at all?
Thanks in advance
That's where I keep my media library, so yes, it works.

wired

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Red with soft top

ashmore1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Sport
would love to hear some long term results from it. i got my heigh10 all installed over the weekend and id like to have a wireless option.

Sponsored

Deezus

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What are you guys recommend as far as speakers? Not talking brand I'm going to go with Hertz but component or non component? I realize this amplifier has a crossover in it but does that work when you're hooked out to RCA's? and if you use this head unit are you bypassing the built-in amp if you have one like say in an 8.4?

Vandy23

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JlU Sahara
What are you guys recommend as far as speakers? Not talking brand I'm going to go with Hertz but component or non component? I realize this amplifier has a crossover in it but does that work when you're hooked out to RCA's? and if you use this head unit are you bypassing the built-in amp if you have one like say in an 8.4?
im using 3.5 JL coaxials in the dash and 6.5 mid components in the kick panel

According to Stinger their built in amp will compliment the Alpine amp.

Mike921921

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep
So does this thing have any memory at all? If I can't download gaia maps for offline use I'll have to hard pass.
The MicroSD slot is for an iGo maps memory card only. Gaia is not supported via the MicroSD slot.

Last edited:

the doctor

First Name
Ahitor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 4 door
Has anyone found a way to bypass the parking brake to watch videos?
Sponsored