Bluebeast

First Name
Travis
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU sport
Anyone have any advice on updating the 3 little boxes that came with the integration kit? I got the adapter updated but can't find firmware for the camera module or PL1. Sorry I'm computer dumb!

Bluebeast

First Name
Travis
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU sport
Well I got the boxes updated, anyone figure out how to watch movies on this thing yet? So far it's awesome!!!

xxSubSeaxx

First Name
Chip
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Yes, yes and yes.
They routed my factory USB ports to the Heigh10 specifically the data port that is the default for either Apple CarPlay and Android Auto (It’s the one inside the center console).So after the USB A and C ports on my dash and the center console’s A, there remains an available A and C on the back of the H10 along with the RCA A/V in, up to 4 additional RCA inputs for Camera (besides the factory back up cam, thats 5) and the HDMI PORT.
I just ordered the the PAC HDMI/USB cables and mount from Stinger. You can’t find anything comparable on Amazon. The HDMI mount always seems to be the issue. I’m not drillomg a 1 inch hole, I’ll buy the kit for $35!
Here is the official Stinger kit:

https://stingerelectronics.com/prod...ional-mounting-bracket?variant=32599101276295

Installer apologized for not telling me the ports wouldn’t be accessible. Agrees it’s confusing. They’re going to pull the unit and install the new cables and mount for me for under $50.

ALSO-asked shop why my SXM wasn’t working and apparently, I no longer have it! It was built into my uC 5” and there is no receiver in the stinger. It’s an ADD ON. Now I know this it’s easy to see on the box and materials SIRIUS/XM READY! Missed that nugget as well. I’m not dropping another $200. I cancelled my sub.
hey, that’s why I love my Apple CarPlay and my subscriptions to Amazon Music and Apple Music ( I also have an Amazon EchoAuto installed above my mirror.).

Only remaining issue I’m working out with techs at Stinger is my altitude that’s off -200 feet below sea level. I live on the Florida coast so that would be a prob. They are looking into it LOL.

Hope that helps.

9244FDE6-75A7-435D-8935-B0738105BEEF.jpeg

A9A01AC2-C771-4B6B-9464-F08B23350E29.jpeg
Not entirely sure if anyone else has dealt with this, but I've been fighting this battle for a while now, and it looks like you have the same issue. Your GPS position is wrong. I can tell you that 80 xx.xxx south and 28 xx.xxx east is on the Antarctic ice sheet. Pretty damn far south too; less than 10 degrees from the south pole. Now if you were to switch the south to west, and east to north, your position would be correct. I'd like to add the sd card for offroad navigation, but it'll be useless unless the positioning is fixed first. I've tried replacing the GPS antenna, but apparently this is a firmware issue. :-(

Advertisement

Superchips TrailDash 3

Advertisement