Spars

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium, 2018 Sahara Unlimited
Hello,

I've searched and seen separate threads but, I'm still trying to decide which. If I failed to search correctly I apologize.
Of you that have purchased and installed these units, I'd appreciate feedback into the merits and demerits of each. I have just taken delivery
of a 2021 Sport S 2 door with the 7" no sub or amp. I have Focal Utopia speakers in my home listening setup and would like to use
Focal in the Jeep. I can't decide on what head unit from the threads I've read here. I intend to use Focal amps in the setup as well as
the subwoofer.

Can they both maintain factory backup camera view? Can they both display artist name on the current song on the radio? Can they both
show whom an incoming text is from and let you hear the text message? Any help is greatly appreciated as well as any recommendations.

Spars
Sponsored

Mikefly562

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU in Granite Crystal Metallic
I have the Stinger Heigh10 with the new Jeep interface unit, and so far its been working well. I upgraded from the 7" display and it does maintain the factory camera view. I use Apple Car Play, which does give the artist name, and text information, including when using the XM App within carplay. When using regular XM, not through carplay, it does not give artist information though. As for the radio, I have not seen it give artist information, but honestly, I've only had my unit for a week and have mainly been using Pandora, XM within the carplay app, spotify, and my own music, and very little FM radio due to too many commercials. Overall I'm very happy with how good the heigh10 looks with the jeep integration kit.

OP
OP
Spars

Spars

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium, 2018 Sahara Unlimited
I have the Stinger Heigh10 with the new Jeep interface unit, and so far its been working well. I upgraded from the 7" display and it does maintain the factory camera view. I use Apple Car Play, which does give the artist name, and text information, including when using the XM App within carplay. When using regular XM, not through carplay, it does not give artist information though. As for the radio, I have not seen it give artist information, but honestly, I've only had my unit for a week and have mainly been using Pandora, XM within the carplay app, spotify, and my own music, and very little FM radio due to too many commercials. Overall I'm very happy with how good the heigh10 looks with the jeep integration kit.
Thank you, I really appreciate the response! I ordered this morning, looking forward to the install.

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
Thanks Guys, When I get a delivery date on my 392 I’ll order up the Stinger so it’s here when I take delivery. It’s crazy the delay on some of the parts these days.

zdr

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon V6 6-Speed Manual
How is the sound? Can you tell a big difference?

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
I have heard that just doing the Heigh10 makes a pretty good difference in just the stock system.

How is the sound? Can you tell a big difference?
Sponsored

Reactions: zdr