Sponsored

Sting Grey Sahara 3.5" Metalcloak 37" Coopers on 20x10 -18

trushing88

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sahara Unlimited 3.5" Metalcloak 37" Coopers, 2017 F-350 Platinum SRW SB 4" BDS lift 37" Cooper's
Occupation
Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Just thought I'd share a few before, during and after photos's of our Jeep. We picked it up on 10-18-18 and have been steadily working on it ever since. I am very impressed with the Metalcloak 3.5" Game Changer lift. The Jeep handles great all around. I'm very happy with the look we went with. This is my wife's daily driver so I'm not outfitting it for the trail. Just wanted a good clean look for now.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpeg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg
Sponsored

Austin TX Jeep Rubicon

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Lawyer
Just thought I'd share a few before, during and after photos's of our Jeep. We picked it up on 10-18-18 and have been steadily working on it ever since. I am very impressed with the Metalcloak 3.5" Game Changer lift. The Jeep handles great all around. I'm very happy with the look we went with. This is my wife's daily driver so I'm not outfitting it for the trail. Just wanted a good clean look for now.
Any pics?

Sponsored

Vawildjeep

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon 2 1/2” stage 2 Icon lift 37” Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 20” Fuel Beasts.
Occupation
Business owner
Vehicle Showcase
This is the first Sahara I have seen that I actually really like and would drive. Looks great man, good job!

OP
OP
trushing88

trushing88

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sahara Unlimited 3.5" Metalcloak 37" Coopers, 2017 F-350 Platinum SRW SB 4" BDS lift 37" Cooper's
Occupation
Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
This is the first Sahara I have seen that I actually really like and would drive. Looks great man, good job!
I appreciate that man. It took us forever to find a complete paint matched Sting Grey jeep. That's what the wife had to have. I was hoping we would find it in a Rubicon, but we didn't. I plan on wheeling it in a few years after she puts some miles on it and gets ready for something different. That is why I went with the Metalcloak setup. I'm completely happy with everything so far.
Sponsored