Sting Grey JLU Hardtop

lembowski

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Gray
Anyone with a painted Sting Grey hardtop want to trade for a standard black hardtop plus $1500 or $1000 & Powertank? Wanted to throw it out there before I get mine sanded/painted in the next month.
Sponsored

dudemind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Anyone with a painted Sting Grey hardtop want to trade for a standard black hardtop plus $1500 or $1000 & Powertank? Wanted to throw it out there before I get mine sanded/painted in the next month.
Hey hey. If you haven't already painted yours, I'll take you up on your offer. Only thing is I JUST placed my order (my second JL), so no clue when it'll arrive. The 4xe I ordered forced me to get body-colored, but I prefer black.

Let me know if interested and if you can wait, and I'll keep you updated on my build/order status.

OP
OP
lembowski

lembowski

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Gray
Hey hey. If you haven't already painted yours, I'll take you up on your offer. Only thing is I JUST placed my order (my second JL), so no clue when it'll arrive. The 4xe I ordered forced me to get body-colored, but I prefer black.

Let me know if interested and if you can wait, and I'll keep you updated on my build/order status.
Sent you a message

2leegit

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius

Sahara or Rubicon? Curious if the fenders come body-color or the standard black?

dudemind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Sahara or Rubicon? Curious if the fenders come body-color or the standard black?
I went with the Rubicon 4xe. The fenders are standard black, unless there's a surprise upgrade I'm not aware of. If the rig shows up with painted fenders, I'll probably end up trading someone and downgrading to black fenders as well.

I've always preferred the look of black top with black fenders. Full Sting Grey does look pretty nice, but it's just that much more paint to take care of.
Sponsored