STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

Mike630

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
BTW, it looks like a pretty easy install. Was it? I've never messed with anything electric, but the video seemed really straight forward.
Everything was straight forward except getting to the side marker lights wire. In the instructions they say locate it from under the wheel well, but the only way you’re getting to it under the wheel well is if you pull out the plastic trim (which I wasn’t interested in doing). So I had to access it through the engine bay, which was a little awkward. Other than that, pretty easy.

As a little added advice, when you go to cut the honey comb grill, cut off as little as possible. I took a little too much off the center grille slot so the light was loose in the hole. I had to use some black electric tape to tighten everything up.

Sponsored

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Everything was straight forward except getting to the side marker lights wire. In the instructions they say locate it from under the wheel well, but the only way you’re getting to it under the wheel well is if you pull out the plastic trim (which I wasn’t interested in doing). So I had to access it through the engine bay, which was a little awkward. Other than that, pretty easy.

As a little added advice, when you go to cut the honey comb grill, cut off as little as possible. I took a little too much off the center grille slot so the light was loose in the hole. I had to use some black electric tape to tighten everything up.
It looks really good:like:

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon , Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
B&W and color....which one do you like more...?

5BADFA1E-D0CB-4701-9683-E768A26977E1.jpeg

F915B3D5-5DF6-4F56-A6AE-5212FB2B22E5 2.jpeg
I like the color because of the back ground but I like the Black and white one because you were able to process more details out of the Jeep and reflection.

Sponsored