Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
2020 JLUR on stock suspension, Fuel Shok 17x9 -12, STT Pros 315/70/17

2D337F12-A0C0-4695-AFF8-721E270F88A8.jpeg
congratulations, great build love the customer wheel caps on red.. i was 51/49% on those or the rims I went with.. I’m hope I choose right.. you got me second guessing
Sponsored

km58501

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR

km58501

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR

Sponsored

Sponsored

Joshin38

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Instagram @sentineljeep
Vehicle Showcase
Did you customize the decals below your doors? I have the fender vent decals but have never seen the lower door decals. They look great? Did you buy them online? If so, where?

Thanks
The black along the rocker panels at the bottom of my doors are rock guards. They are metal.

trbizwiz

First Name
TOm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Hate to burst your bubble, but according to the 2020 order guide the sport s gets the option of "LED headlamp and fog lamp group" which is code ADA for $695. Sahara and Rubicon has the optional AD6 LED lighting group for $995. Of all the led lighting, its the headlamps that you'll appreciate the most because they are a huge improvement over the halogens. The rest is more for styling and will go unnoticed when your having fun behind the wheel.
I have an 18 Sport S in Sting Gray. The JL Halogens are 100 times better than the JK halogens. The JK Halogens were so bad there should have been a NTSB warning on them. The JL Halogens are very serviceable. I would like the LEDs, but at least the Halogens are no longer a safety issue.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I have an 18 Sport S in Sting Gray. The JL Halogens are 100 times better than the JK halogens. The JK Halogens were so bad there should have been a NTSB warning on them. The JL Halogens are very serviceable. I would like the LEDs, but at least the Halogens are no longer a safety issue.
That seems to be the consensus around here. The JL is my first wrangler, so I'm lacking in first hand knowledge, but I have noticed that the JL halogens are quite a bit brighter than those on the JK when passing in opposite directions.

Brings to mind what i thought of as an interesting tidbit. I've read about how the military had complained about dim headlights on the first batch of wranglers built for them back in the 40's. For the sake of cost efficiency, the manufacturer decided to bend inward the top outer slats of the grill to accommodate a larger diameter headlamp rather than make complete replacements. About 76 years later and after countless complaints, Jeep repeats history by replacing the 7's with 9's and added the same bend in the slats.

Cheers, TOm!