edd-e
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2-DOOR JLR 2.0L TURBO STING-GRAY
Occupation
INDESTRUCTIBLE ROBOTIC HYPER FISSION ENGINEER
Haha that would be funny:like:
i think i definitely parked opposite of you at funky buddha on the 16th Sunday night around 6pm. i only bought mine the day before. n when i parked i saw a JLU without a spare tire in sting-gray. n lookie at your pics. um. haha.

Andrew05LJR

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
i think i definitely parked opposite of you at funky buddha on the 16th Sunday night around 6pm. i only bought mine the day before. n when i parked i saw a JLU without a spare tire in sting-gray. n lookie at your pics. um. haha.
That was me! Hahaha you can find me pretty much any time around that area. I live around the corner and work downtown off Las Olas. We will have to meet up for a beer!

Sponsored

e-pill

First Name
edd-e
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
That was me! Hahaha you can find me pretty much any time around that area. I live around the corner and work downtown off Las Olas. We will have to meet up for a beer!
hilarious!!

so last night i just made the account here. and under location i put some random nonesense just to see if it would be still clickable n it was. if clicked it took me to all of FTL. we’ll randomly i clicked on the first profile i saw n it turned out to be yours. n i saw you lived in FTL. so i’m thinking to myself. what are the odds this is that very same jeep??

yup first beer is on me.

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
hilarious!!

so last night i just made the account here. and under location i put some random nonesense just to see if it would be still clickable n it was. if clicked it took me to all of FTL. we’ll randomly i clicked on the first profile i saw n it turned out to be yours. n i saw you lived in FTL. so i’m thinking to myself. what are the odds this is that very same jeep??

yup first beer is on me.
So, I live in Ohio, but shit man I'll come down to FL for some wine :like: Actually, my husband and I are wanting to make a trip to FL sometime just to drive on the beach. Got to get his hip replacement done first, then it's travel time:rock:

e-pill

First Name
edd-e
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
So, I live in Ohio, but shit man I'll come down to FL for some wine :like: Actually, my husband and I are wanting to make a trip to FL sometime just to drive on the beach. Got to get his hip replacement done first, then it's travel time:rock:
good luck with the hip replacement.

beach driving is about 3+ hours north of me in daytona.

mint

First Name
Jam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR SG Matching top & fenders - ordered 3/27

Sponsored

ds4888

First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon - Sting Gray
Occupation
Advertising
Finally took it all off!! After owner 2 previous wranglers (TJ & JK), I'm finally able to take the doors off by myself. They are so light! I'm only 5'6", so the handles on the inside of the door make it so easy. I just fell in love with my jeep all over again.
IMG_1773.JPG