STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

jeepster345

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
List of mods getting ordered:rock:, already feeling broke, and don't have the jeep yet. Damn plant is shut down till 31st. :( Back several hundred pages, someone mentioned doing a sting gray shirt. Anyone do them? If not I'm in the biz and could do it.
I remember it being mentioned, but I don't think any were ever done. I would definitely be interested. ;)
Sponsored

Sting-Gray AJ

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, Sting-Gray
List of mods getting ordered:rock:, already feeling broke, and don't have the jeep yet. Damn plant is shut down till 31st. :( Back several hundred pages, someone mentioned doing a sting gray shirt. Anyone do them? If not I'm in the biz and could do it.
@ThirtyOne is an artist and his work was put on a t-shirt that looked awesome. He released his design into the public domain but I don’t remember any ever produced. I would happily buy a couple myself if you make some.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
I will PM you the art I have. I've sent it to a lot of people but none of them actually did t-shirts with it.

WildBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Super Duper Sting Gray Rubicon Wrangler. 2003 Jeep Wrangler - Freedom Edition
Occupation
Explorer of Blue Horizons, Lover of Wild Things...
image1.jpeg
View attachment 181567 Celebrating over a year of 2018 Super Duper Sting Gray Rubicon Wrangler Awesomeness! 7500 miles. And more adventures in store .... Cheers to all you Sting Gray Jeepers

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link

No Bamboozle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2005 BMW M3
does the Katzkin red match the red dash, and Jeep logo on the all weather floor mats?
Im thinking about ordering the Katzkin red leather for my Sport S, and Im thinking about doing the dash mod.
Sorry, I just saw the notification for this.

The Katzkin red is not an exact match to the red dash. The dash itself has a sort of slight orangish tint to it, but the colors aren't different enough that you actively notice it or are bothered by it. And I'm usually really perceptive of colors. It should match the all weather floor mats, which reminds me that I never ordered those and meant to.

My post here has the pics

Sponsored

Dbafundo

First Name
Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 rubicon unlimited