Sponsored

STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

CaddyshackGopher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Sting Gray was my #3 color choice from early on... and then I saw one in person a few weeks ago and it's a clear #1 on my list now.
Loved SG from the pictures on this forum so much that I ordered without ever seeing it in person. Started to have second thoughts (White was the easy choice as you know it looks sharp, no surprises...) Saw SG in person about a week ago & its true what everyone says. It looks AWESOME in person! Better than I could have imagined.
Sponsored

One_Angry_Panda

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Finally picked her up. 5 miles on her. 250 mile trip home. This thing is a beast. In love.

Jeep.jpg

Sponsored

Sponsored

Highonlyfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2011 JKU
so how do we SGers feel about black hardtop vs body color hardtop? i have a JLUS with body color top on order but am second guessing my carefully thought out decision....
Black fenders = black top

SG fenders = SG top

Imo

HoundDude

Threads
Reaction score
New Jersey (i know, i know, i'm stuck here)
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Sahara
this was the conclusion I came to at the dealer... matching color fenders + top. literally spent an hour in the dealers lot staring at different configurations and decided to go all body color, but the long wait has left me with too much time to second guess. i did get the dual top package so i guess i can still enjoy the black top color contrast with the soft top spring through fall.
Sponsored