Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Unlimited Sting Gray
Occupation
Saving seconds saves lives. Trauma Surgery PA.
Congratulations Gus. Great color choice for both of your babies. Which baby is going to be your daily driver?

Rich Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JL Sport
Well she's no Rubi, but she's my first ever Wrangler and I'm as proud as I can be of her. I almost pulled the trigger on a Granite Crystal and then I saw my first Sting Gray on the lot and fell in love with the color.

I ended up following the advice of many other posters and went to Koons in Tysons Corner. Craig was awesome and he had the Sport with the soft top and the entertainment group (my main demands). Not to mention that he was far cheaper than anyone else I had talked to.

I promised the wife that I wouldn't spend alot on her to start, but as soon as she weakens I'm getting 35s with a 2" lift. I want to go with black accessories and trim it out with red. My mind may be changed 20 times before I get far, but that's my plan now.

Jeep1.jpg

Jeep2.jpg

Jeep3.jpg

Sponsored

pdavey168

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Grey, 2020 JT Launch Edition Bright White, 2018 Porsche Macan S
Occupation
CEO offroadparts.com

pdavey168

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Grey, 2020 JT Launch Edition Bright White, 2018 Porsche Macan S
Occupation
CEO offroadparts.com

Sponsored

km58501

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
I ordered one wheel to check the color match on the Sting Grey. I think it'll work ;)

IMG_1076.JPG

IMG_1075.JPG
Nice wheel. I like the look and the off-set. Is the outside ring removable? I'm leaning more towards the AEV Borah Beadlock myself.

Edit: Nevermind...I found my answer. "The Method MR311 Titanium Vex is a one-piece wheel that features a simulated beadlock ring by way of a strategically placed under-cut on the outer lip of the wheel. Around the lip are removable zinc plated bolts".