Sponsored

STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

rsn9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Sting Gray 2-Door
Dear Sting Gray fans,
Has anyone seen or posted pics of a 2-door SG JL with body color top and matching fenders?
I ordered a 2-door SG Rubi with body color fenders and a black hard top, and I am “productively” using the long wait time to second-guess myself... I’ve seen many happy SG 4-door owners, and a few 2-door SGs with a black top, but no all-gray 2-door that I can remember... :whatsgoingon:
Thanks much!
Sure, here you go. Mine just came in last week after about an 8 week wait. First 2-door for my dealer.
Thanks to everyone on this forum for making my wait a little easier with their pics and comments.

IMG_1105.jpg
IMG_1106.jpeg
Sponsored

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
Sure, here you go. Mine just came in last week after about an 8 week wait. First 2-door for my dealer.
Thanks to everyone on this forum for making my wait a little easier with their pics and comments.

IMG_1105.jpg
IMG_1106.jpeg
Nice!!! :like::like::like:
Thanks for sharing the joy! :clap:
First one of its kind on this forum, if I’m not mistaken... It does look pretty great.

mdelzer

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undercontrollabs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JULR Sting-Gray
Occupation
Developer, Home Automation and AV
According to the hotline, I just moved into KZ status .. looking at the other posts; I guess my wait now is down to somewhere between 10 days and 10 months .. really hoping to get it by July 4th week ... telling them that I have Amazon Prime probably won't make a difference
Mine has been KZ since the 7th. As of this moment JG shows no movement onto a truck and I was told last week by someone at Jeep my ETA is 6/20. At this point I'll be surprised if I have mine by 7/4 and I'm only 140 miles from Toledo.

rocklobster

First Name
Tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray,Rubicon,Manual,1974 Jensen Interceptor.previously 2007 Steel blue JKU,2010 Stone white JKU,2013 JKU Rock Lobster,Sahara,
Took delivery last Friday, black hardtop is off being sanded and painted (when I ordered 6th March the body coloured roof was restricted and who knew how long that would last!).... a big step forward from my 2007/2010/2013 JKU's manual shifter is smooth..uconnect is lovely...ride is tight, although the roads in Montreal will soon loosen that up lol ...here are some pics...yes MORE SG pics :bandit:
IMG_6471.jpg
IMG_6473.jpg
IMG_6479.jpg

Sponsored

Afaccini

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Mine has been KZ since the 7th. As of this moment JG shows no movement onto a truck and I was told last week by someone at Jeep my ETA is 6/20. At this point I'll be surprised if I have mine by 7/4 and I'm only 140 miles from Toledo.
Hopefully it randomly shows up like mine did! Said it was stuck in Alorton for 3 weeks and said it went out gate back to Toledo and then randomly appeared at my dealership in Orlando FL.

mdelzer

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undercontrollabs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JULR Sting-Gray
Occupation
Developer, Home Automation and AV
Hopefully it randomly shows up like mine did! Said it was stuck in Alorton for 3 weeks and said it went out gate back to Toledo and then randomly appeared at my dealership in Orlando FL.
That's what I have been hoping for the last 3 weeks. Doesn't seem to be working out.

Sponsored

Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubi
I feel ya... Been in KZ holding lot since May 23rd. 120 miles from my front door. Maddening.