STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
Well, we’ve only shared pics ;), but I am a ‘shoe fan’ and her shoes need help :cwl:
Just keep telling yourself: No need to reorder over this :cwl: #go.get.your.steed!!
Sponsored

WildBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Super Duper Sting Gray Rubicon Wrangler. 2003 Jeep Wrangler - Freedom Edition
Occupation
Explorer of Blue Horizons, Lover of Wild Things...
78E647A8-DED0-486C-9F18-002BD0A1A9F0.jpeg
Can you take a full side picture? Do they seem like there to closed to the ground.
You will lose 2” of clearance on the sides. The sliders will install right below the existing Rubi rails so the thickness of the slider tube is the 2” loss. The rest of the slider is angled upwards so it will not affect your clearance. Note that the 2” loss is just on the sides. You will not lose any overall clearance because your under carriage / frame sits lower than these

StingGrey Rubi

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Nurse
Thanks to @Jeep4Life for taking these photos of Lagertha! I think she looks beautiful, but I’m not crazy about the white writing on the tires..didn’t realize I ordered those ;) I may ask my dealer to switch them :) But, I love her :) I should have her next week :)
5E1C7BC0-37EE-4F11-BE69-31CBBEEA380B.jpeg
142CB0BB-9831-4990-9555-D960D204799A.jpeg

I also really appreciate the support from you guys :)
Congrats!!!

Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Special thanks to Smarrtazz:like:. Your post about dealers in the Florida area saved me a ton of time. Ordered my sting grey on 5/4 from Beck Chrysler. It’s on the railcar just outside of Toledo. Soon to be an official member of the sting grey club:dance:
Awesome!!! So glad it worked out for you :)

Sting-Gray AJ

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, Sting-Gray
Took the doors off today. We decided to go get a burger and a shake. Usually have to beg our teenagers to go with us. Not tonight. My 16 year old daughter even showed up with a friend. The five of us piled in and had a great time blasting tunes the whole way. Got a lot of looks. My son was amused when someone in the car next to us FaceTimed a friend and held his phone out the window to show him our Jeep.

Earlier today i was in a parking lot and a kid about 8 came up to me and said “Excuse me. I really like your Jeep.” I don’t think that has ever happened with a Honda.

93811F1F-1827-468E-B17B-E003920F308C.jpg
Looks sweet! Great story!

Today while coming home from church a JK was approaching at a slow rate of speed. I gave him the 2 finger/thumb Jeep wave but he was too mesmerized by the Sting-Gray color to return the wave, pointing it out to his bud. That was fun!

Sponsored

Firstwave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara 2018 Mazda CX9
I ordered a Sting-Grey Sahara with almost every option from a dealer in Las Vegas last Tuesday 06/05. Do I need to call the dealer to see if he has a von or vin yet or wait a few weeks?

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
I ordered a Sting-Grey Sahara with almost every option from a dealer in Las Vegas last Tuesday 06/05. Do I need to call the dealer to see if he has a von or vin yet or wait a few weeks?
You should definitely have a VON by now. I would get that. You could already have a VIN too. That should take at moat 2 weeks. I would bug the shit out of them until you get both.