Sponsored

STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

Firemedicsparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Been told that framing is complete on my sting gray rubi and that it’s in the body shop as of yesterday and then on to paint. Fingers crossed the rest of the process goes smooth!
The race is on fellow TysonMotor buyer! Although I think I may cheat a little.........:bandit:

6dors

First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport/ Ordered order 5/8 JLUR
Awesome. Congratulations!

Great to see another manual too. How are you liking it?
I love the manual! My JK was an automatic and I really missed driving a manual. It is so smooth...but I am worried about the engine shut down mode at the stop lights. This jeep is just beautiful!

Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
And it has become reality! Already in paint since 1:30pm today.....out before noon tomorrow and onto assembly! Too bad the plant is shut down Sat/Sun/Mon but they all deserve a break Im sure.
Wow!!! You need to lead the charge for all Wranglers stuck in purgatory;)

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Received word today that my Sting Grey Sahara is built (ordered 5/17, paint 5/23, build complete 5/24) but currently getting additional options added. They didn't give me the build code, though. They stated that it should be ready for shipment in the next day. Does this mean it's gone through the inspection process and they're just adding additional options (I'm assuming this means they need to add the roof liner and floor mat options). Anyone who knows the process, please let me know their thoughts.
Sounds like you are in JB, which means yours passed inspection. After JB, it should go to KZ.

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And now it appears a little more official of why my 2nd order was skipped over at the last minute....I can only assume the sentence that states: we have narrowed the pool of vehicles down to a group that has not yet been delivered to dealers or customers...ie: the 2.0 Turbo

FCA has released an official statement on the investigation…

“FCA US is currently investigating a fire that occurred on May 22 in a storage yard in the Toledo, Ohio, area as it continues its investigation into other recent occurrences. The Company is working with the appropriate authorities on these investigations. While the investigation is ongoing, at this time we have narrowed the pool to a specific population of vehicles. We can confirm these vehicles have not been shipped to customers or dealers. We cannot provide further information at this time.”
Yikes!

Firemedicsparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
It took 15 days from order to delivery...dealership said it's a record.
Challenge accepted.....wait, I have a handicap Holiday Weekend included in my timeframe....damnit!

Sponsored

Afaccini

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
ITS HERE!! MY JEEP IS HERE!! To anyone wondering how accurate the jeep tracking system is.... My last status update says 5/16 leaving Alorton and that was all. My jeep is at the dealership since Monday and still says that KZ-R and no other info. On my way to pick it up now! 2 hour drive!

Ordered 4/12 built 4/27 Alorton 5/5 arrived 5/20 or 5/21

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ITS HERE!! MY JEEP IS HERE!! To anyone wondering how accurate the jeep tracking system is.... My last status update says 5/16 leaving Alorton and that was all. My jeep is at the dealership since Monday and still says that KZ-R and no other info. On my way to pick it up now! 2 hour drive!

Ordered 4/12 built 4/27 Alorton 5/5 arrived 5/20 or 5/21
Yes!!!! So happy for you!