Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
New school and old school
Sting-Gray and willys.jpg
Sting Willys.jpg
Until I bought an atv about 10-12 years ago, I used a 45 CJ2A around the farm. That and almost 2 weeks of having the JLUR, is my Jeep experience. You really wouldn’t believe the differences.
Sponsored

WildBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Super Duper Sting Gray Rubicon Wrangler. 2003 Jeep Wrangler - Freedom Edition
Occupation
Explorer of Blue Horizons, Lover of Wild Things...
I also ordered the Ace Rock Sliders today, really like the look of them, especially how they fit over the rubi rails.
I’m dying to get mine and put them on! Ordered originally first week in March. Order got cancelled last week so reordered again. I think they look awesome

Megsxr750

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Gsxr750 ,2014 Mazda6,and a 2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
I’m dying to get mine and put them on! Ordered originally first week in March. Order got cancelled last week so reordered again. I think they look awesome
I ordered mine from Quadratech back in April and my order got cancelled last week also. I was really hoping to have them before I got my JL, oh well, we are all used to playing the waiting game.

Amirtahmasbi

First Name
Amir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Hi
I just got my Rubi but I can't find the Jeep mini ratchet set/Torx
Where is should be usually?!!

Sponsored

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
Hi
I just got my Rubi but I can't find the Jeep mini ratchet set/Torx
Where is should be usually?!!
Mine was in a plastic bag in the back of the Jeep, with the connectors for the auxiliary switches and the mat for the storage container.

PaulieStrong

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon - Sting Gray
Nope I am in Westchester NY. Just about 45 minutes north of Manhattan. Chicopee is about 2 hrs drive for me.
Ahhh. So I won’t have the first sting gray in Westchester.... but perhaps the second?? My ETA is next week.

WildBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Super Duper Sting Gray Rubicon Wrangler. 2003 Jeep Wrangler - Freedom Edition
Occupation
I ordered mine from Quadratech back in April and my order got cancelled last week also. I was really hoping to have them before I got my JL, oh well, we are all used to playing the waiting game.
Same Exact Story on my End. Ha! I ordered directly from ACE this time around. Looking forward to seeing some Picts on your Jeep when the sliders get installed. Cheers

Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Same Exact Story on my End. Ha! I ordered directly from ACE this time around. Looking forward to seeing some Picts on your Jeep when the sliders get installed. Cheers
-The Picts were a people of northern Scotland who are defined as a "confederation of tribal units whose political motivations derived from a need to ally against common enemies" (https://www.ancient.eu/picts/)
You do not want Picts on your Jeep...;)

WildBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
B7D7A6A3-186D-4B92-81CA-D82D234A60CD.jpeg
-The Picts were a people of northern Scotland who are defined as a "confederation of tribal units whose political motivations derived from a need to ally against common enemies" (https://www.ancient.eu/picts/)
You do not want Picts on your Jeep...;)
I don’t know about that... Legend has it that the Picts idolized “Wheeled Gods” that could scale nearly vertical cliffs. I personally think they were the first to envision jeeps. Check out their carvings..

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
I don’t know about that... Legend has it that the Picts idolized “Wheeled Gods” that could scale nearly vertical cliffs. I personally think they were the first to envision jeeps. Check out their carvings..
That is definitely the same wheelbase as a CJ, so your theory checks out. Maybe we're all just Picts at heart.

pdavey168

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Grey, 2020 JT Launch Edition Bright White, 2018 Porsche Macan S
Occupation
CEO offroadparts.com
Just received update, she is in Nampa, Idaho. Talk about a snails pace. Dealer projects end of next week for me. Seems as if time is SLOWWWWING down.:tumbleweed:
Got my update from the dealer this morning. It hit Utah yesterday and should hit my dealer this weekend!
Sponsored