STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

6dors

First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport/ Ordered order 5/8 JLUR
My Jeep is in! Just got the call from Steve at Metro! :). This was the my second order. My first was on 3/6 and still hasn't arrived. I cancelled and ordered my Rubi on 5/8. Two week and one day! They were not kidding when they said they would expedite it. I can't wait to pick it up tomorrow afternoon! Lenny, did you pick yours up yet? Maybe a picture of the Rubi's together is possible???? :) :)

Last edited:

Sponsored

LennyV

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl
My Jeep is in! Just got the call from Steve at Metro! :). This was the my second order. My first was on 3/6 and still hasn't arrived. I cancelled and ordered my Rubi on 5/8. Two week and one day! They were kidding when they said they would expedite it. I can't wait to pick it up tomorrow afternoon! Lenny, did you pick yours up yet? Maybe a picture of the Rubi's together is possible???? :) :)
Whoo HOO!!! So Happy for you!!! I must admit I felt bad my Jeep got in before yours. I really thought they would arrive on the same truck.

I am heading up to Metro tomorrow morning to sign the paperwork. Unfortunately, because I am from New York the Jeep must be paid for then they go to the NY DMV to register it, then I can pick it up. So I plan on picking it up next week.

So we can definitely get a picture!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

6dors

First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport/ Ordered order 5/8 JLUR
Yes, a picture! It will be nice to show the different wheels. No reason to feel bad, it certainly is out of our control. What a process for out of state, but well worth it! I am going to pick it up tomorrow either early morning or at 2. I have a two hour drive and am working around an 11:15 am meeting in NH. So trying to figure out that. Exciting!

Firemedicsparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase

Firemedicsparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Ducati Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Panigale V4 Speciale, 2018 JL Granite Rubicon
Yes I guess we’ll have to concede, Ducati Mike. Mine’s in transit right now. Close .... but no cigar! Sweet looking ride! Can’t wait!!!!
I agree. I am so glad I waited for the color matching top. So excited!!!

ShootrGray

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 2017 SS, 2014 JK
I agree. I am so glad I waited for the color matching top. So excited!!!
I agree!! Dang, those are classy looking! I ordered on 5/3, D1 on 5/11, est. ship on 6/4...so maybe I'm not too far behind you guys. I'm betting that I'll have the first all SRG in Lower Alabama!
Sponsored