Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
Here's a few more pics I took the other day when I was naked (calm down ladies)...

8A1134F9-DC3E-4F83-9566-D6045ABE0062.jpeg
07436480-212E-43AC-BC79-F3A59F743B56.jpeg
8AFF62A3-4DBB-460B-8359-3AC1438C1ED6.jpeg
A3458708-96BF-4B5A-8671-F4531F92C561.jpeg
030AE683-68DA-45CA-9BA8-B272C08570E9.jpeg
E659A7A2-7BA7-4A73-91E5-2CB90C031BD5.jpeg
Judging from the spot on the ground in the pic with the windshield down, you may have gotten a little too excited once she took her "glasses off"
:)

Torenhall

First Name
Toren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon JKU HR
Judging from the spot on the ground in the pic with the windshield down, you may have gotten a little too excited once she took her "glasses off"
:)
Haha, I noticed that after I took the pic, stupid spot. It's just an unfortunate stain in the parking lot I think.

Firemedicsparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Well I was updated this morning by "Sergio 2" that my Jeep got skipped over on its gate line spot and even worse I was moved back into "D" status out of D1! The unofficial word is that the 2.0 Turbo is now on an indefinite hold....could that have been the underlying ISSUE from the Toledo parking lot?!?!? With that information I made the decision to tie Smarrtazz in the race to see how many orders you can place! So, with that said...I have now moved back into the 3.6 world with a new VIN and an expedited place in line......Thank you again B417 for the knowledge;)

BlueBlood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon - Sting Gray
Well I was updated this morning by "Sergio 2" that my Jeep got skipped over on its gate line spot and even worse I was moved back into "D" status out of D1! The unofficial word is that the 2.0 Turbo is now on an indefinite hold....could that have been the underlying ISSUE from the Toledo parking lot?!?!? With that information I made the decision to tie Smarrtazz in the race to see how many orders you can place! So, with that said...I have now moved back into the 3.6 world with a new VIN and an expedited place in line......Thank you again B417 for the knowledge;)
Damn, I'm sorry to hear that.

Congrats on the new order.

Sponsored

Respo

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Mine and many others are already built, so we will get ours, whenever that is. They can halt the new orders perhaps but they have to release ours eventually

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Oh no!!!! I’m so sorry that this has happened!

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
That sucks .. hopefully the expediting means something ...... you will still probably get yours before mine since the dealer wouldn't take off the TRMS ..

Ducati Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Panigale V4 Speciale, 2018 JL Granite Rubicon
Hopefully they really do expedite yours. BTW who is Sergio 2?

grayfoxx

First Name
Coralee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 TJ and Wrangler JL
Occupation
Forestry
Hey stingrayers!! Took my girl on her first road trip to the ruby mountains for some fishing and camping! She averaged about 23 mpg on the drive out there. Hit some dirt roads while we were out there and got a lil mud on the tires! Still trying to find a name. Now I’m leaning towards “Artemis”.

2F74F60B-9CAE-465D-B8DE-5A88CC3D8A9E.jpeg

35EB695C-0FF4-4D25-A209-1114D6A08505.jpeg

64995F6A-8B48-45D6-88F1-58C8C87EE07E.jpeg

AD0A406A-EBAB-4DDE-9E5F-607422A57DBB.jpeg

Sponsored

drummerchick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR, Sting-Gray
Vehicle Showcase
Myself and others really liked the photo shopped Sting Gray with the black grille, but now I'm having second thoughts. The color is so great that I'm not sure if I want to cover it up. What do you guys and gals think??
Agreed. It looked good in photos, but now I think I want to leave as much Gray goodness as possible.

drummerchick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR, Sting-Gray
Vehicle Showcase
I'm out of control with the purchasing, guys. My Toplift Pro should ship in a week or so. Ordered ACE Engineering rock sliders today. Hotheads liners should arrive any day. I'm planning on painting the inside of the hardtop body color and then applying black liners. Husband keeps talking about the winch, so that may be next. Wheeee!

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Finally got her!

95C77AEA-BBB6-4630-967B-6857F678A0BE.jpeg

09CECA01-D06D-4BDF-9CAC-4AA9BCFEB614.jpeg
She is a beauty, congrats and enjoy... mine should look the same except for the wheels ... really glad I went with the color match top/fenders

neonpoke

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 M3
She is a beauty, congrats and enjoy... mine should look the same except for the wheels ... really glad I went with the color match top/fenders
Awesome. I was a little worried that it would be too much grey, but it looks great in person. Darker then some of the pictures I’ve seen here would suggest.
Sponsored