3l3ments

First Name
Taylor Th omas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Keep the pics coming please!
There will be many tomorrow when there is light. If I remember to stop driving it everywhere and snap a couple of pictures. :cwl:

Are we showing our JL doggos? Here is mine aussie named Rikku Loves the new wrangler.

Rikku.jpg

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
There will be many tomorrow when there is light. If I remember to stop driving it everywhere and snap a couple of pictures. :cwl:

Are we showing our JL doggos? Here is mine aussie named Rikku Loves the new wrangler.

Rikku.jpg
The first thought that popped into my head: what a purty baby.

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon

Rikku.jpg
Spectacular! Let’s vote for Jeep to offer an Aqua color to match Rikku’s eyes. ;)

Sponsored

jstew182

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR Sting-Gray
Added this today, my daughter said she liked the look so I ordered it. I'm liking it too.
JCR Offroad JLHR-T-PC Steel Bumper Prerunner Tube
Sting-Gray pre runner.jpg
Awesome! I contacted them yesterday asking if they would be making one between this size and the oem Mopar one and they claimed one is in production to be released next month. This looks pretty great installed though. Would you mind posting some more angles of it? Thanks in advance...

Megsxr750

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Gsxr750 ,2014 Mazda6,and a 2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
Awesome! I contacted them yesterday asking if they would be making one between this size and the oem Mopar one and they claimed one is in production to be released next month. This looks pretty great installed though. Would you mind posting some more angles of it? Thanks in advance...
I'll get some more pics of it tomorrow and post them. I thought it might be too high at first but I am liking the way it looks.

BumpyTrail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock
Don’t forget the Scarlet!
You’re absolutely correct! As an Ohio State alum I get a ridiculously great deal on membership at the OSU Golf Club. Ever since Jack renovated the Scarlet course around 10 years ago it has been one of my favorites!

BumpyTrail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock
Some of my friends belong to Firestone. I'm going up to play with them soon. I've played Inverness a couple of times. Never played the rest. Someday maybe!
You’ll love Firestone! Make sure you have enough time to play both the North and South courses. The West course is great but definitely the one to skip if you don’t have time. If you’re a glutton for punishment try to schedule to play the week after the Bridgestone Tourney. It will eat your lunch!

Sponsored

BlueBlood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon - Sting Gray
Mopar lift with 37’s. Dealer ordered the lift already. All getting done when it arrives, if the lift gets there in time. But at this rate they may end up there at the same time. Lol
Did they get the bowing issue sorted out?

ring_zero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting-Gray JLUR
Any photo of the lifted stinggray with the bigger tire?!!
Here you go @Amirtahmasbi.

It's not my Jeep or my pic. Just sharing what another member had previously posted.

Looks like a 2"-2.5" lift with either 35's or 315's

Lifted.jpeg

Last edited:

Afaccini

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Here you go @Amirtahmasbi.

It's not my Jeep or my pic. Just sharing what another member had previously posted.

Looks like a 2"-2.5" lift with either 35's or 315's

Lifted.jpeg

Mine is having the lift installed at the dealership (whenever it decides to show). I’ll be putting 37s on it

BlueBlood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon - Sting Gray
Mine is having the lift installed at the dealership (whenever it decides to show). I’ll be putting 37s on it
Mopar lift?
Sponsored