STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

Four Flusher

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Gray, auto
I haven't been able to see an actual Sting Gray here in North Florida but love the pics and am having a hard time deciding between SG and Granite. This picture is super helpful because Anvil is one of my favorite colors. It looks like SG is lighter and maybe creamier than Anvil with less blue. Can someone who has seen both comment on whether that is true? Thanks!
Just go find a dodge in Destroyer, personally I love the SG, not so much Anvil, Granite's great but everywhere
Sponsored

wimbo63

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Nissan Armada
I have seen both. Tough to describe either color because they both look "different" depending on the light you are looking at them in. I was a big fan of the anvil. I am a even bigger fan of the sting-gray.

Gray Color Swatch.jpg
Thanks to both ring_zero and ThirtyOne for the informative replies!

Sponsored

wimbo63

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Nissan Armada
Just go find a dodge in Destroyer, personally I love the SG, not so much Anvil, Granite's great but everywhere
Looks like my local dealer has a Challenger in stock in Destroyer - I'll check it out tomorrow. Thanks!

Megsxr750

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Gsxr750 ,2014 Mazda6,and a 2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
So for others that have had your Jeeps delivered, am i the only one that seems to have a lot more excuses to go in the garage than before?
I really enjoy the feeling I get when the garage door opens and I see that amazing Sting-Gray in there.

6dors

First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport/ Ordered order 5/8 JLUR
I really enjoy the feeling I get when the garage door opens and I see that amazing Sting-Gray in there.
I must say I am looking forward to that too!

Sponsored

stingGreyNJ

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2013 JK (gone)
Does anyone have pics of the heritage tan interior and/or body color HT w/ SG?
I just ordered this exactly w/ body color flares too. I had to wait until they reopened SG body color top. I played around enough on jeep.com to feel good about it. It works... Now the waiting game.

jtudawest

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Sting-Gray, 2006 WRX WR Blue
still waiting to see a 2 door sting gray rubicon. the anticipation is killing me!!!