STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

BumpyTrail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock
Just joining in the convo about the red on the SG. I personally am not a fan of red.... even though my 99 TJ is red lol. But I have a sport with the grey dash. Im going to pull apart my dash here soon and vinyl wrap it in a deep teal or turquoise and accent the outside of jeep with black and teal as well.
Mind if I ask why deep teal or turquoise? I haven't had the pleasure of seeing a String Gray in the wild yet so I've been staring at pics on here. Sting Gray, on occasion, looks to have a blue/green tint to it in certain light. Do you see this tint on yours and is that why the teal/turquoise accents will pop?

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Just joining in the convo about the red on the SG. I personally am not a fan of red.... even though my 99 TJ is red lol. But I have a sport with the grey dash. Im going to pull apart my dash here soon and vinyl wrap it in a deep teal or turquoise and accent the outside of jeep with black and teal as well.
You could take some cues from the 4-Speed concept they did.

jeep-4speed-concept-29-jpg.jpg

jeep-4speed-concept-19-jpg.jpg

Sponsored

6dors

First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport/ Ordered order 5/8 JLUR
You’re gonna have to name your Jeep “Speedy”:)
Maybe, if it doesn't get stuck in a parking lot. My JK was Hiccup...it would hiccup at an idle. :)

warfield

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Commando Green JKURubicon, 2018 Sting-Gray JLURubicon
I have been following the SGJL Club since the beginning, but first time posting. I ordered my SG on April 6th and just picked her up today! (5 weeks) Everyone is right the color is amazing in person!! I am so glad I waited for it, you won't be sorry!! I purchased from Laura Hall at Koons of Tysons Corner. She is awesome, I highly recommend her and the whole Koons Team. I have purchased a bunch of Wranglers over the years and this was by far my best experience!

My Sting Gray JLUR.jpg

3l3ments

First Name
Taylor Th omas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
I have been following the SGJL Club since the beginning, but first time posting. I ordered my SG on April 6th and just picked her up today! (5 weeks) Everyone is right the color is amazing in person!! I am so glad I waited for it, you won't be sorry!! I purchased from Laura Hall at Koons of Tysons Corner. She is awesome, I highly recommend her and the whole Koons Team. I have purchased a bunch of Wranglers over the years and this was by far my best experience!

My Sting Gray JLUR.jpg
Wow 5 weeks fastest one yet I think. Congrats man she sure is pretty!

Sponsored

warfield

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Commando Green JKURubicon, 2018 Sting-Gray JLURubicon
Wow 5 weeks fastest one yet I think. Congrats man she sure is pretty!
Thanks man!!! I can't stop grinning. The Jeep itself is also awesome, but I can't stop looking at the color. It really is hard to put into words what it looks like. All I can say is it's just cool... You will be happy you waited for it!!

LennyV

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl
I have been following the SGJL Club since the beginning, but first time posting. I ordered my SG on April 6th and just picked her up today! (5 weeks) Everyone is right the color is amazing in person!! I am so glad I waited for it, you won't be sorry!! I purchased from Laura Hall at Koons of Tysons Corner. She is awesome, I highly recommend her and the whole Koons Team. I have purchased a bunch of Wranglers over the years and this was by far my best experience

My Sting Gray JLUR.jpg
Congratulations!! Looks beautiful!! Enjoy!

Megsxr750

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Gsxr750 ,2014 Mazda6,and a 2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
Myself and others really liked the photo shopped Sting Gray with the black grille, but now I'm having second thoughts. The color is so great that I'm not sure if I want to cover it up. What do you guys and gals think??

JLU_rubi18!

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep SRT Red Vapor, 2015 Jeep GC High Altitude Hemi 4x4
Myself and others really liked the photo shopped Sting Gray with the black grille, but now I'm having second thoughts. The color is so great that I'm not sure if I want to cover it up. What do you guys and gals think??
Leave it gray. Black grills make the Jeep look over worked and quadratec-y. Too much. Less is more.

WildBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Super Duper Sting Gray Rubicon Wrangler. 2003 Jeep Wrangler - Freedom Edition
Occupation
Explorer of Blue Horizons, Lover of Wild Things...
Personally, Billy Joel has it right regarding the grille and the Sting Gray... “I love her just the way she is!” 56FC3965-BC2F-491B-89B6-D0E9202BF915.jpeg
Sponsored