STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Getting a little frustrated .. order on 4/11 ... color matched top/fenders .. 3.6L/Auto .... but I put that damn trail rail system in .. currently the dealer has refused to take it off and the rep apparently said that mine is scheduled to be built in mid - late June ... more than 2 months after the order; they schedule the build? ... thinking of cancelling if the dealer won't remove it to get my order moved up and just going down to the Ford dealer, to me this is some BS ... I could be looking at almost 4 months from order to delivery because of a $200 option that I can put in myself ... ugh ...
That’s awful!

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
40FF9F26-2C9A-4144-9162-BDCAFD816B30.jpeg New Sting Gray Rubi!

Always loved colored tops and fenders but saw the black on this color and couldn’t resist. Although I’m sure the latter looks awesome as well.

Pictures don’t do this color justice, very exotic in person and gets a lot of looks

92B63EFD-8914-4FBA-932F-BF9A3A2FAE4A.jpeg

73D798ED-7768-459A-B341-90788F76344E.jpeg
I sound like a broken record, but absolutely gorgeous!

Sponsored

Scipax

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Chevy Silverado, 2018 JL Rubicon
Had it for a week and was so excited to do some wheeling this weekend! Guess where I get to spend most of my morning...no word if I'll get it back today or not. Blower for the HVAC system stopped working.

IMG_20180505_080009.jpg

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had it for a week and was so excited to do some wheeling this weekend! Guess where I get to spend most of my morning...no word if I'll get it back today or not. Blower for the HVAC system stopped working.

IMG_20180505_080009.jpg
Oh no!

6dors

First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport/ Ordered order 5/8 JLUR

IMG_20180505_080009.jpg

Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass

IMG_20180505_080009.jpg
Noooooooooooooo...

Firemedicsparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Getting a little frustrated .. order on 4/11 ... color matched top/fenders .. 3.6L/Auto .... but I put that damn trail rail system in .. currently the dealer has refused to take it off and the rep apparently said that mine is scheduled to be built in mid - late June ... more than 2 months after the order; they schedule the build? ... thinking of cancelling if the dealer won't remove it to get my order moved up and just going down to the Ford dealer, to me this is some BS ... I could be looking at almost 4 months from order to delivery because of a $200 option that I can put in myself ... ugh ...
I made my original order on 4/16 as well with the TRMS accompanying my build sheet. When I would contact Jeep Chat to check on a VIN being assigned they could never find my VON either. (If you haven't already: I would encourage you to verify that Jeep Chat can locate yours) My dealer kept verifying to me that the order was in and was sitting in "C" status (Tentative Schedule). I then contacted the new Jeep Hotline and was told that the TRMS orders wouldn't even be getting a possible update on the status til the earliest of June. I decided to cancel out my current build and re-order. I contacted my dealership's Sales Manager and made the request, his immediate response was "I can't, it is already scheduled". I requested he make contact with his FCA Rep and figure it out......within 2 days he did let me know that he was able to "remove" my name from that order and place a seperate "new" order for me (Minus the TRMS). With that all said........if you would like to be the 1st person with a Sting Gray Jeep delivered with the TRMS installed then keep your order.

jeepfreak

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase

jeepfreak

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase

IMG_20180505_080009.jpg
WTF!

Firemedicsparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase

IMG_20180505_080009.jpg
That has to be a horrible feeling......but weren't those an exhilarating 306 miles you got to put on it!
Sponsored