STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
Just caught up on everything! Like @Smarrtazz i been outa the loop the past couple days! Congrats to everyone who has recently gotten their SG Jeep! The rest of y’all gang in there it’s worth it!!
So are you telling us to mob up and storm Toledo and demand our Jeeps, or was that autocorrect?:)
Sponsored

Explore4x4

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubi, 1953 Ford F100, 2013 JK
So Chat just told me I status can take 2 weeks...WTF :computerrage:
I was told a couple days, then when I called Jeep Chat a week later they said up to two weeks. I called a week after that and was told it could take as long as 30 days. I have been in I since 4/17. I agree WTF..

jeepfreak

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
So just got the updated tracking sheet, and my SGJLUR was DELIVERED today! Of course, I'm working in Florida all week, so I won't be back to pick it up until next week. :champagne::beer::jk::flag:

BlueBlood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon - Sting Gray
I was told a couple days, then when I called Jeep Chat a week later they said up to two weeks. I called a week after that and was told it could take as long as 30 days. I have been in I since 4/17. I agree WTF..
That shit ain't right.

Sponsored

jstew182

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR Sting-Gray
Holy sh********t...I seem to have finally left Alorton after sitting there 2 weeks. Got a "gate out" on the tracking sheet as of today. Ok... I'm calm again... Still waiting... As patiently as possible...

Explore4x4

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubi, 1953 Ford F100, 2013 JK
That shit ain't right.
Most people were out of I status in less than a week so I hope your luck is better than mine. I just wish I knew if there was something major that they found causing it to be stuck in a I for so long. Good luck. Hope it moves through I quickly for you

Megsxr750

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Gsxr750 ,2014 Mazda6,and a 2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
I just checked the tracking sheet and it showed the last event as truck pick/up yard exit on 5/2 at 10:59 pm!! OH MY!! OH MY!! breate... breathe....okay.....okay....... I'm good now. I am praying it arrives tomorrow or Saturday!!

Ducati Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Panigale V4 Speciale, 2018 JL Granite Rubicon
Good ole' Jeep Shat

Sponsored

Torenhall

First Name
Toren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon JKU HR
I'm glad it seems more and more people are getting their Jeeps and sharing pictures.

I'm kind of stunned as it dawns on me that I might be the first person to take and post a bona fide video of my jeep to share with you all. And my jeep hasn't even shipped yet!

I literally can't believe nobody else has managed yet. In fact, nobody better post a well filmed video of their Jeep. I'd like to be the first. So don't do it. You probably don't know how to hold the phone anyways, let alone upload it to YouTube and embed it in your post. Just think of all the hassle. Better to just take the umpteenth photo from a slightly different angle and post that. Yea, that'll do.

Yes, this is absolutely reverse psychology.

Amirtahmasbi

First Name
Amir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
I just checked the tracking sheet and it showed the last event as truck pick/up yard exit on 5/2 at 10:59 pm!! OH MY!! OH MY!! breate... breathe....okay.....okay....... I'm good now. I am praying it arrives tomorrow or Saturday!!
What is the tracking sheet and how can check it?

Robojoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Raptor, 18 JLUR
I didn't see anybody order the Rubi with the black wheels I'm wondering why?
i’m going to after market wheels next week so that’s why I didn’t upgrade :)

drbsp

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler Unlimited 75th Anniversary Edition
Anybody know what the ideal psi for tires on a Rubicon are. I know they ship heavily inflated at like 45psi but that seems over inflated to me.
Sponsored