Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase

Strifehero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Tried to take pics where you can see the red dash against the gray but donā€™t think that worked so well. For what itā€™s worth my wife said her two favorite things about the Sting gray is how the cloth seats with red rubicon accents looks with the gray and how the red dash seems to also all tie in. The Rubicon with the red lettering and badge seems to be made for Sting-gray.

4F7A732A-6E6B-4ED9-A144-CD0849A207FA.jpeg

935B5778-F1B5-48D4-B56B-057B88218E9F.jpeg

0E91B540-4BFE-4DF2-9C4B-69C502B7B005.jpeg
Have that same picture (avatar) from the same dealership. Beautiful Jeep!

Dub76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlur
How do you like the black wheel fenders? That's how i ordered it but i'm on the fence with the black vs the painted???
Anyone whose got the black, please chime in!!!
the complaint about the painted is the front wheels throw rocks and chip the rear fenders... i went black, plus its a jeep

Lurvis33

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
giphy.gif

People asking for better pictures and better videos....and yet hear I am still waiting on my friggin Sting-Gray Sahara that I ordered back on March 1. Iā€™ve been through one week of truly nonsensical JB Status and now one week in Alorton so far with no end in sight.

But in all seriousness can yā€™all take pictures of your welds?

Sponsored

Lurvis33

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Lurvis, any word on your jeep lately?. they said mine will be here in 10 days. reason im asking is we both ordered same day 03/01/18
Itā€™s ETA was 5/8-5/12 before Alorton Hell (that continues to grow bigger every day). Now itā€™s TBD. I called Jeep Cares yesterday and she said to call back if thereā€™s no movement at the end of the week and she will look into escalating the case.

jstew182

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR Sting-Gray
Itā€™s ETA was 5/8-5/12 before Alorton Hell (that continues to grow bigger every day). Now itā€™s TBD. I called Jeep Cares yesterday and she said to call back if thereā€™s no movement at the end of the week and she will look into escalating the case.
Yep...I'm in the same boat and ordered 3/2. As happy as I am for everyone receiving theirs, it's still really frustrating at this point. Eff Alorton... Dealer last mentioned 5/14 delivery, which feels like an eternity.

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
Which decal will be first? :clap:
I haven't stuck any on yet, working hard making everyone else's decals. Kinda like the old saying about a contractor's own house. big plans for a partial wrap soon.

furrandchalk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Any turbos delivered yet?

I finally ordered 3/30 from Kim. 2.0 SG Rubi, all options aside from upgraded wheels. Dual top (w/ black hard top), no TRMS. Supposedly in D1, so I may reach out to Sergio soon.

I swear Jay or JLWF Dealer Guy mentioned somewhere in this thread that one was in transit, but canā€™t find it. Or maybe it was @ThirtyOne ?

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Can you track it after it has been shipped? And how do you get to it?
Yes. If you call the Jeep JL number at 866-362-2146, provide your VIN number and ask for the detailed version of your KZ status code (example: KZ-T, KZ-U, etc.) then you can look it up here: http://www.jeepfan.com/tech/chrysler-jeep-vehicle-order-codes/ Sometimes you will get someone on the phone that doesn't know how to get the more detailed code. Just call back and get a different person. And if you are super lucky, they will be able to tell you what city it is in.

KZ L ā€“ released but not shipped
KZ M ā€“ first rail departure
KZ N ā€“ first rail arrival
KZ O ā€“ delayed/received
KZ OA ā€“ plant hold, quality audit
KZ OB ā€“ zone, dealer, sales, vehicle prep, tax, diversion or derailment hold, dealer refusal, vehicle diverted
KZ OC ā€“ carrier delay, strike-bound, emission or safety hold, rail car shortage, bad or insufficient load, inclement weather, need shipping order, manifest error
KZ OF ā€“ shipped air freight, stolen vehicle recovered, show vehicle, test info code, vessel sailed
KZ T ā€“ second rail departure
KZ U ā€“ second rail arrival
KZ X ā€“ delivered to dealer

Sting-Gray AJ

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, Sting-Gray
7FE26078-3B0D-497D-BFDC-1A99C6444F15.jpeg 586FA141-5124-4FC6-A3D6-D703B8CBEC2E.jpeg
We had our 3 grandkids the past 3 nights. (6,3,13 months). My body feels like it has been rock climbing.

On the way to pick my grandson up from kindergarten yesterday I was early so I went cruising. My Jeep didnā€™t want to leave this corner.
Sponsored