Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
I'm really not a fan of the Rubicon wheels. Thinking about the Quadratec Hardrocks. Bonus they are 17"x8.5". My SG JLUR will have black fenders/top. Leaning towards the Grey, also considering all black. Opinions?
Unknown.jpeg
images.jpeg
Just an opinion but I think a JL with those Hardrocks will look dated. I wouldn't do it.

StingGrayRubi

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I'm really not a fan of the Rubicon wheels. Thinking about the Quadratec Hardrocks. Bonus they are 17"x8.5". My SG JLUR will have black fenders/top. Leaning towards the Grey, also considering all black. Opinions?
Unknown.jpeg
images.jpeg
I don't think the all black look good in that wheel. The grey looks better in that design but may not look right with the sting grey color, not sure why but thats just my hunch.

Sponsored

JDP

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Thanks for the comments everyone I absolutely love this thing! Let me know if anybody wants specific pictures of anything!

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
Thanks for the comments everyone I absolutely love this thing! Let me know if anybody wants specific pictures of anything!
I want a picture of MY Jeep in MY driveway. That’s pretty specific, can you help with that? :)

Sponsored

Scipax

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Chevy Silverado, 2018 JL Rubicon
Hey Scipax,
I just stalked your Jeep. I walked into the dealership and no one had a clue about the Jeep. I ended up spotting it outside and all the sales guys came out with me to check it out. It’s beautiful! See you on the trail.

05C6126D-851F-4C32-BA9A-92E013E8EE33.jpeg

4CD97192-1CB0-4D82-B31D-900BDB3B4EC7.jpeg
You must have been there at the same time as me! Were you and your wife there and stopped by to talk to salesman Dan?