First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon "THE LLAMA"
Occupation
Automotive Instructional Designer
ordered color match top and fender on 04/12. now it's in d1 and jeepchat told me that it will go into build next week. all parts are there!!
I'll bet ours are built side by side. Ordered same day, also D1 and scheduled for next week. Body color top and fenders and all packages.

ToolMan514

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon 4xe
I'll bet ours are built side by side. Ordered same day, also D1 and scheduled for next week. Body color top and fenders and all packages.
ARRGH! You guys are killing me! Order went through on 4/10 but haven't been scheduled in gateline yet... No colour-matching, no leather, no complications... But it does have the extra step of going through FCA Canada first. VIN JW2263xx.

Until then, I'm going to have to settle with a photo of my boys and me with a real stingray!

StingrayBay-TC-cropped.jpg

Sponsored

drbsp

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler Unlimited 75th Anniversary Edition
According to Jalopnik , today is the last day for the JK. ....... moment of silence..... Now hurry up and send me my JL!!

I just got the call to the big leagues. Dealership tells me that she has arrived! They sent me this pic (not great but a pic none the less) I will be picking her up tonight. More pics will be forthcoming. She is the first Rubi soft top with black fenders to be shown on this board and the first sting gray to arrive at my local dealership.
IMG_0203.JPG

drbsp

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler Unlimited 75th Anniversary Edition
I just got the call to the big leagues. Dealership tells me that she has arrived! They sent me this pic (not great but a pic none the less) I will be picking her up tonight. More pics will be forthcoming. She is the first Rubi soft top with black fenders to be shown on this board and the first sting gray to arrive at my local dealership.
IMG_0203.JPG
I sound like a proud papa. She also is an honor student!

drummerchick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR, Sting-Gray
Vehicle Showcase
IMG_0203.JPG
Congrats!

OneEyedHito

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2.0 2-Door

Sponsored

hokiedrew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 BMW 328i, 2018 JLUR Sting
IMG_0203.JPG
oh yeah!

Firemedicsparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I'm right there with you guys. Ordered 04/02. Color match top and fenders. I do have the trail rail so I may be waiting a bit longer.
Do you have a VIN yet, being as you have the Trail Rail System???

HRDRCK

First Name
Tashsa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 rubicon hard rock
Occupation
Dental professional