Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GCM 392 - 2019 SG JLUR
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
That looks great! I wanted to do the same, so I found a tint shop that had a good reputation. Fortunately the guy was nice enough to give me the heads up about how most inspection stations will automatically fail a vehicle with any tint on the front windows, even though state law currently allows a tint level that doesn't block more than 30%. I appreciated that he took that approach vs just taking my money and letting me find out the hard way. Turns out that my go-to inspection guy opts for playing it safe, so no tint for Mikey. I decided to not give any reason for getting pulled over, because I did get pulled over with my last vehicle that had the same rear privacy glass. I didn't get ticketed but had to explain to the officer, that insisted on putting his little tint guage on my rear window, that it was factory installed and fully legal in all states. He was obviously just fishing, but some calm intelligence swatted him away.

Anyways, your Jeep looks awesome!
That's dumb. I don't believe we have inspections in CO for that kind of crap. Emissions are a thing but 7 model years or newer are exempt. At the rate I change vehicles I'll probably be alright. :LOL:

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
That's dumb. I don't believe we have inspections in CO for that kind of crap. Emissions are a thing but 7 model years or newer are exempt. At the rate I change vehicles I'll probably be alright. :LOL:
I'm not sure if it's still 1996 and newer, or if they bumped up the cutoff year, but as long as the check engine light isn't on and no codes are present than it's just a safety inspection.

Sponsored

Av8Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
This post has more to do with the camera than the Jeep. But I have a 2020 Sting Grey JL and I just got a new action camera to mount on the dash. After washing my Jeep I tested some shots and left the camera in Auto White Balance to see how bad it color shifted. It shifted to green in a couple of shots but overall I thought it was a good first shoot. Grey is surprisingly difficult to shoot.

Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club JEEP-10

GrayWolf.Overland

First Name
Subash
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 4xe Rubicon (Earl Gray)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
2020 JL Sahara Sting Grey 3.6v6

I was initially not a fan of this color and would have wanted either a Billet Silver or White. But it has grown on me and adds character to the jeep in various lighting conditions.

Based on off-road exp and lack of sidewall when aired down (in the stock tire), I am moving to a 17" black rhino warlord wheels and 33" General Grabber AT/x this week.

Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club IMG_1160

Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club IMG_1118

Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club E8B0B055-1FD1-46DC-A01C-88AEE572461F

allenh777

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Just picked up my 2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon this past Weds. First time Wrangler owner....this thing is sweet!! Loving the Sting-Gray in the sun, almost a flat battleship color.

8 weeks from order to pick-up, not bad at all....
Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club image0 (2)

CT_Matty78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR (ordered 9/14)
Occupation
Graphic Designer + Photographer
Just picked up my 2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon this past Weds. First time Wrangler owner....this thing is sweet!! Loving the Sting-Gray in the sun, almost a flat battleship color.

Congrats! Looks awesome - should be getting my Sting-Gray Rubi next week

Sponsored

OBD

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jl Wrangler ,2016Soul,Dyna,Sportster,HD

Nice.....Hope my Willys arrives next week.At 10 weeks now!I think the shipping wait...is the worst!

GrayWolf.Overland

First Name
Subash
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 4xe Rubicon (Earl Gray)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Installed mopar performance rock rails, new wheels and tires. One at a time removing all chrome/silver accents from my Sahara and replacing it with gunmetal gray accents
Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club 4965610F-AEC8-43B6-9BCD-68B8D0949ED6

Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club 1F39E07E-0AF5-439E-BAEC-8A67371C7F15

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Photos from my road trip home yesterday, I love this color so much. Especially when it changes with lighting thought out the day.

Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club 2F39D928-5487-4956-A012-C6A6A09A8DFE
Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club 44BA186E-C5E7-4EEB-8EE0-2397219CC637
Sponsored