Sponsored

STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

drummerchick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR, Sting-Gray
Vehicle Showcase
Good morning everyone. I’ve read through most of these 112 pages but I need a bit of help.

Ordering a SG Rubicon today. Besides black top (which I prefer) is there any other packages or builds that will allow my order to be built faster versus being delayed?

Basically do we have a list of build items that is delaying SG builds besides just body matched top?

Thanks in advance!
Color match top is the major one, but they'll probably get it figured out soon. Trail Rail system might also be backordered.
Sponsored

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
Good morning everyone. I’ve read through most of these 112 pages but I need a bit of help.

Ordering a SG Rubicon today. Besides black top (which I prefer) is there any other packages or builds that will allow my order to be built faster versus being delayed?

Basically do we have a list of build items that is delaying SG builds besides just body matched top?

Thanks in advance!
If the soft top shortage has fixed itself, then painted hardtop seems to be the only MAJOR delay at the moment.

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup

Sponsored

ekometti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge 392, 2015 Cayenne S
Oh, man, the Sting-Gray pictures look awesome. Congrats to whomever ordered one. I ordered Punk'n (which I also love) and I won't be changing. Now the question is...why are @$uicide$hift and I still hanging out at the Sting-Gray Club? :cwl:
no idea but I've been here also just reading along.....

Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
I got the proof for the badges back so I will be locking in the order soon. It will be more expensive to do a second run so this is the last chance to get in.

If you have already ordered then please check the first post and make sure it is right and let me know if you have changed your mind.

I am going to get a final price on the right-facing badges and contact those that ordered directly to confirm before placing that order.

Thanks!

Sting-Gray Badges
When I have a moment, I’ll look into this...slammed at work

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
When I have a moment, I’ll look into this...slammed at work
My job right now is pretending to work while I constantly check this forum.

I don't think anyone has noticed. have they noticed? They have probably noticed.
Sponsored