STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

Spars

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium, 2018 Sahara Unlimited
Ordered a 2021 Sport S in STING RAY 2-18-21 is it just me or does it appear to have a green tint in certain photos and angles?

KansasJL

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Grey JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered a 2021 Sport S in STING RAY 2-18-21 is it just me or does it appear to have a green tint in certain photos and angles?
Sometimes it has a greenish tint and sometimes it has a tan tint to it. It’s what makes sting grey the best color!

Sponsored

Spars

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium, 2018 Sahara Unlimited
I couldn't agree more, the best color by far!

Crusader

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
I think it reflects the color of it's surroundings. It's neutral. If there is green grass behind you, you will see green. Etc....

Oncorhynchus

First Name
Moishe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Sting Gray 3.6L
Neither magazine photos, websites, nor the FCA online configuration do justice to this paint color. The moon rock or cement colors from some of the other manufacturers trying to elicit an aura of 21st century toughness are just plain Jane. But Sting Gray dances in the light. How it manages to do this without the expensive micro-flecks and other optical tricks found on the optional high end luxury car colors I do not know. But I get a visual kick out of it every time I see my Jeep.

Sponsored

JL4117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep jl
Just wanted to stop in and say hi! Read almost this whole tread! I recently picked up a 2021 2.0 unlimited sport in sting gray for my wife! Going to be riding stock for a little bit but ideally going to try to get a small lift with a larger tire. We may try to find some light trails to take it on but it is our family primary highway driver(I have a 2020 silverado trailboss) so I'm trying to keep it quite on the inside with decent drivability. My wife is also only 5ft 2in! This is our first wrangler and I couldn't be more excited I has a 2001 2dr xj lifted 6.5 inches 1 ton steering etc etc fully built back in the day!

20210220_121013.jpg

IMG_6860.jpg

cwsbbb

First Name
Carter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
Just completed handover of my 21 JLUR yesterday in Australia. Down here you have a lot less choices to make and it comes with a bunch of the options in the USA version as standard (heavy duty rock sliders, 8.4 inch screen, all weather mats, remote start, keyless entry, LED lights, bit more).

The approximate price works out to be the same as the USA after currency conversion which is really rare in Australia, it's usually a lot more expensive for us.

Only had it for a day, so happy though! Can't wait to get the roof off and get it out to the beach.

Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club Jeep1
Sponsored